Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Even i am angry on Daya for saying that.... "SIR" Bolna chhod doAngry

I wouldnt have been bothered about Sachin soo much if he wasnt given soo much of importance in the show. I am sure, these new people are not gonna b a part for long...so i would have somehow managed to adjust with Sachin like i am doing with Kaajal... But WHY does he need to b highlighted so much? Firstly, he is a pretty bad actor...then keep this in mind at least. wshy should he join as an INSPECTOR? Freddy calling him SIR???? ufff.....AngryAngry

Viivek and Tasha never did thid. Specially Viivek..he suited his character very well... He had  a urge to learn more from his seniors...but Sachin, he seems to know everything..ACP ban jaa tu I wont b surprised !!Angry

Tasha suits the character of a CID officer nowdays... she has very well managed to get out of her 'MODEL' look... I prefer her to many other female officers.. starting from LAVANYA (TOPS THE WORST OFFICER LIST FOR ME), DIVYANA, KAVERI... and may be even Muskaan... I liked Aditi also...but i dunno if Tasha is better than her.May be they are on a similar level for me.

Angry

Edited by Shagnika - 08 June 2010 at 12:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Accepting Vivek & Tasha (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Viivek and Tasha never did thid. Specially Viivek..he suited his character very well... He had  a urge to learn more from his seniors...but Sachin, he seems to know everything..ACP ban jaa tu I wont b surprised !!Angry

Angry

kya Sagnika itna gussa. Itna sab kuch sun aur dekh ke I was wondering if He might be reading to uska kya hal hoga.
I am not showing any sympathy but phir bhi. He should leave by himself or rather know what he should not do to get such a limlight (on show) and here on this forum

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged

No need to feel sorry for him. If he is not going to act well he is going to be criticized. Anyway breaking into an already set format which is going on for over a decade, he should have been prepared for it. He should have cheked his charatcer sketch well, no one here is a fool not to understand that this backlash was in the waiting. I will appreciate him, if he quits on his own.

Edited by prabha. - 08 June 2010 at 12:40am

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
I have no personal grudge against Hrishikesh Pandey.. Its just that, he need to improve his acting skills first and then be given more limelight... For the time being stay in the background. Or else, just leave CID....Join better serials ( better for others ) , i mean Drama serials, which do not need much of serious acting...i wish him BEST OF LUCK in his life...

When he is able to cope up with the acting level of CID officers ( specially TRIO) then come and rejoin CID...but still, stay in the background like Viivek did for last 3 years... Now Viivek is senior enough and he can be highlighted more than Sachin..

Thanx to Sachin, we rae  fighting for Viivek's rights... or else, we wouldnt have been much bothered about Viivek this time..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Even for me when Vivek entered I first found it difficult to like him but slowly and unknowingly I accepted him completely as a part of the team and whenever he wasn't there in any episode ya when any new promo came up i used to see that is he there or not and finding him there made me happy,even with Sachin I look out whether he's there or not in the promo but he not being there makes me happy,when Taasha also came I didn't like her for the matter of fact after Asha I didn't like any female officer but slowly and steadily she showed so much of improvement that i couldn't stop myself from accepting her,she has really worked hard to prove herself and has been quite successful in doing that and recently in ek khoon do baar episode i sat through the whole episode just for Vivek-Tasha.
For Sachin-Kaajal I've really tried to atleast like them but that isn't happening main jitna zyaada unhe dekhti hoon utna hi naakhush ho jaathi hoon.
Till now iI have'nt been able to forget the moment Daya asked Sachin to stop calling him sir I totally went mad after I heard this I was like almost 620 episodes se Freddy tum logon ke saathe hai and has been with CID more than Abhi-Daya and he's being treated nothing less than an extra and this Sachin is being asked by Daya not to call him sir !!!
I get irritated when I see him
Tasha and Vivek's presence in the team atleast didn't irritate me and didn't make us start polls ar threads to remove them,Vivek-Tasha have been able to make us like them as a part of CID and these to people have been successful in making us hate them just within 2 weeks of their entry !!

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Even i am angry on Daya for saying that.... "SIR" Bolna chhod doAngry

I wouldnt have been bothered about Sachin soo much if he wasnt given soo much of importance in the show. I am sure, these new people are not gonna b a part for long...so i would have somehow managed to adjust with Sachin like i am doing with Kaajal... But WHY does he need to b highlighted so much? Firstly, he is a pretty bad actor...then keep this in mind at least. wshy should he join as an INSPECTOR? Freddy calling him SIR???? ufff.....AngryAngry

Tasha suits the character of a CID officer nowdays... she has very well managed to get out of her 'MODEL' look... I prefer her to many other female officers.. starting from LAVANYA (TOPS THE WORST OFFICER LIST FOR ME), DIVYANA, KAVERI... and may be even Muskaan... I liked Aditi also...but i dunno if Tasha is better than her.May be they are on a similar level for me.

Angry

daya were joking...............

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
In last week's case "Khatra Chemical Bomb ka", I just loved Vivek's Martial Arts kick. When you look at the size of that terrorist and Vivek in front of him, you start worrying about Vivek. OMG that guy can pick up Vivek with one hand, but then "BAAM" comes his awesome martial arts kick! Loved it... Big smile

And coming to Tasha, okay you guyz may find it a little stupid, but, I somehow love that "Tasha cant make tea" scene from "Happy Diwali" lol it still makes me laugh when I think about it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

I was watching Rahasya Shootout Ka (aired 1-Jan-2010) yesterday during the re-runs. In this case Freddie is accidentally injured by a poisonous pin. He is taken to the hospital in a serious condition. Daya Sir informs ACP about it of the phone. When ACP reveals about this to other members present in the Lab you can clearly see Vivek's concern. He did not voice it but you can clearly see it on his face. The Freddie-Vivek bond has come a long way from just leg pulling between collegues.

Edited by prabha. - 08 June 2010 at 9:06pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top