Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Same here. I was like this Angry when he entered and Daya-Abhi started Sir Sir Ufffff. I

They were a bit 'sarcastic' in calling him 'sir'. I could feel that.

Thankfully he left soon and on a good note

He left - only to return as himself!!! And that was a stupid episode again.

Edited by visrom - 07 June 2010 at 9:14pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Accepting Vivek & Tasha (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

May be but Daya-Abhi calling a newbie Sir was too much to take.

Yeah I agree ROFLROFL I love your sarcasm.

Edited by prabha. - 07 June 2010 at 9:16pm

KiyaSparsh789

KiyaSparsh789

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Guys last time I was searching my HI5 account in that I got some friend list There I came to know that Vivek has an there also but no updates. He has 3 frnds. Two of them are no longer user of hi5.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

I would appreciate if this discussion is limited to the characters - Vivek and Tasha and their contribution to CID as team members. Once the discussion about their social networking account starts,  it's going to take a different turn and discussion of what's fake and what's not will take over. The whole purpose of this thread will go to waste.

Lets just stick to the topic, please keep social networking sites out of this thread. Thank you.

Edited by prabha. - 07 June 2010 at 9:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

I agree with you 100%. I always liked Vivek. Even the way he pulls Freddie's legs is nice in a way. I has always liked Vivek and wanted him to do more. He was probably the first male officer to be introduced after Daksh left. And Shagnika - his first epiosde was case of the killer eyes.

And Tasha - I always knew she had a lot of potential. She handled the behroopiya scene well. I know what Muskaan would have done there. Angry I am very happy to see her getting more to do.

Vivek was made the junior-most member and I have seen a couple of occassions where even Muskaan was giving him instructions.

The problem with Sachin's characterisation seems to be here....we want new members to treat Daya, Abhijeet and Freddie with respect. The creatives have got this completely wrong.

I honestly wonder - we never gave it a thought, but when Abhijeet was brought into the team in 1999, even he barged into the team and started having Daya, Freddie, Asha and Sudhakar call him 'sir'. How did we accept that???? I remember a couple of episodes where I was surprised that this guy is senior to all the old members. But I never hated Abhijeet. 

i agree

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

May be but Daya-Abhi calling a newbie Sir was too much to take.

Yeah I agree ROFLROFL I love your sarcasm.
mine too same expresionROFLROFLROFL.i agree 

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
to me vivek is a nice offficer. but he is always under the shade of daya and abhi. he cant break this because he is not so attractive as daya is and he is not impressive as abhi is. but he is improving for sure. when daya is on the screen me i always forget to look at him . but he is an essential part of the show now. he can never be worst as sachin is...............for that i admire him. he never over act.he is a silent and effecient cop. he is cute and energetic.
i like him in 'cid at ransom' episode and he is good in dancing too

thasha is not so impressive when compared to muskan or asha.may be because she is a little shy. i dont like her police woman appearance . i like her in her 1st episode. then adrushya goli.

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
vivek n tasha r much much bttr dan sachin!!n kajal too!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top