CID

Accepting Vivek & Tasha - Page 3

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Rank or No Rank. Sachin better stick to Sir. Who gave those crappy dialogs? They could not think of any better way to break the ice.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: visrom

Abhijeet has never never asked anyone to address him by his name. Only Daya and Tarika address him by his name.

But Daya???? In some way I am a bit angry with Daya....he NEVER EVER asked Freddie to call him by his name, inspite of being so sweet to him.
Why did he ask Sachin to address him by his name??? 😡 Is it because of rank????

if sachin starts calling 'daya' i will kill him.
prabha. thumbnail

Yeah and you will not be alone, you will have a lot of company.

Coming back to Vivek and Tasha. If we have to divide the team like we are seeing in the cases these days. 4 people go to one spot and 4 to the other. Keep Daya-Abhi, Vivek, Tasha in one team. Rest can go to the other lead by ACP.

Team 1 - ACP, Freddie, Sachin, Kajal

Team 2 - Daya, Abhijit, Vivek, Tasha

Chiinnu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prabha.

Rank or No Rank. Sachin better stick to Sir. Who gave those crappy dialogs? They could not think of any better way to break the ice.

i agree. daya , abhi, thasha , vivek in 1 team.and sachin uder acp's team.let acp teach him a lesson.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even i am angry on Daya for saying that.... "SIR" Bolna chhod do😡

I wouldnt have been bothered about Sachin soo much if he wasnt given soo much of importance in the show. I am sure, these new people are not gonna b a part for long...so i would have somehow managed to adjust with Sachin like i am doing with Kaajal... But WHY does he need to b highlighted so much? Firstly, he is a pretty bad actor...then keep this in mind at least. wshy should he join as an INSPECTOR? Freddy calling him SIR???? ufff.....😡😡

Viivek and Tasha never did thid. Specially Viivek..he suited his character very well... He had  a urge to learn more from his seniors...but Sachin, he seems to know everything..ACP ban jaa tu I wont b surprised !!😡

Tasha suits the character of a CID officer nowdays... she has very well managed to get out of her 'MODEL' look... I prefer her to many other female officers.. starting from LAVANYA (TOPS THE WORST OFFICER LIST FOR ME), DIVYANA, KAVERI... and may be even Muskaan... I liked Aditi also...but i dunno if Tasha is better than her.May be they are on a similar level for me.

😡Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shagnika

Viivek and Tasha never did thid. Specially Viivek..he suited his character very well... He had  a urge to learn more from his seniors...but Sachin, he seems to know everything..ACP ban jaa tu I wont b surprised !!😡

😡

kya Sagnika itna gussa. Itna sab kuch sun aur dekh ke I was wondering if He might be reading to uska kya hal hoga.
I am not showing any sympathy but phir bhi. He should leave by himself or rather know what he should not do to get such a limlight (on show) and here on this forum
prabha. thumbnail

No need to feel sorry for him. If he is not going to act well he is going to be criticized. Anyway breaking into an already set format which is going on for over a decade, he should have been prepared for it. He should have cheked his charatcer sketch well, no one here is a fool not to understand that this backlash was in the waiting. I will appreciate him, if he quits on his own.

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have no personal grudge against Hrishikesh Pandey.. Its just that, he need to improve his acting skills first and then be given more limelight... For the time being stay in the background. Or else, just leave CID....Join better serials ( better for others ) , i mean Drama serials, which do not need much of serious acting...i wish him BEST OF LUCK in his life...

When he is able to cope up with the acting level of CID officers ( specially TRIO) then come and rejoin CID...but still, stay in the background like Viivek did for last 3 years... Now Viivek is senior enough and he can be highlighted more than Sachin..

Thanx to Sachin, we rae  fighting for Viivek's rights... or else, we wouldnt have been much bothered about Viivek this time..
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even for me when Vivek entered I first found it difficult to like him but slowly and unknowingly I accepted him completely as a part of the team and whenever he wasn't there in any episode ya when any new promo came up i used to see that is he there or not and finding him there made me happy,even with Sachin I look out whether he's there or not in the promo but he not being there makes me happy,when Taasha also came I didn't like her for the matter of fact after Asha I didn't like any female officer but slowly and steadily she showed so much of improvement that i couldn't stop myself from accepting her,she has really worked hard to prove herself and has been quite successful in doing that and recently in ek khoon do baar episode i sat through the whole episode just for Vivek-Tasha.
For Sachin-Kaajal I've really tried to atleast like them but that isn't happening main jitna zyaada unhe dekhti hoon utna hi naakhush ho jaathi hoon.
Till now iI have'nt been able to forget the moment Daya asked Sachin to stop calling him sir I totally went mad after I heard this I was like almost 620 episodes se Freddy tum logon ke saathe hai and has been with CID more than Abhi-Daya and he's being treated nothing less than an extra and this Sachin is being asked by Daya not to call him sir !!!
I get irritated when I see him
Tasha and Vivek's presence in the team atleast didn't irritate me and didn't make us start polls ar threads to remove them,Vivek-Tasha have been able to make us like them as a part of CID and these to people have been successful in making us hate them just within 2 weeks of their entry !!
Chiinnu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shagnika

Even i am angry on Daya for saying that.... "SIR" Bolna chhod do😡

I wouldnt have been bothered about Sachin soo much if he wasnt given soo much of importance in the show. I am sure, these new people are not gonna b a part for long...so i would have somehow managed to adjust with Sachin like i am doing with Kaajal... But WHY does he need to b highlighted so much? Firstly, he is a pretty bad actor...then keep this in mind at least. wshy should he join as an INSPECTOR? Freddy calling him SIR???? ufff.....😡😡

Tasha suits the character of a CID officer nowdays... she has very well managed to get out of her 'MODEL' look... I prefer her to many other female officers.. starting from LAVANYA (TOPS THE WORST OFFICER LIST FOR ME), DIVYANA, KAVERI... and may be even Muskaan... I liked Aditi also...but i dunno if Tasha is better than her.May be they are on a similar level for me.

😡

daya were joking...............