Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

7th June 2010 Written update

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Starts with shravan on bike with his sunglasses, he is singing aati kya khandala for bhabhi😆 she tells him he shud get sumone to sit on his backseat😆 he goes and she says he shud be careful😛

next scene;
sanchi and mami with that evil woman are goin temple or sumthing and walking then shravan is cuming with his bike towards her he almost bumps her but turns right in time and hits a barrier, he falls and gets hurt while the evil woman curses him, they both share a distant eye lock with ek duje ke vaaste playing.

then shravan very cutely says it hurts😳😳

sanchi sees the nursing home and asks why they wer there.

while walking in the nursing home sanchi is wondering why tehy were there she sees children and mothers and all... they see gynaec ward and mami asks what is this?? she  says its jst a fertility test it is for our heir we have to do this, sanchi is shocked worrued while mami is also upset😡

sanchi is in the ward with that evil woman, nurse gives her a gown and says go change, sanchi is scared and worried, evil woman asks wat happend?? go wear it dnt worry i wnt do the checking today the doc will😕😡😡

she goes and wears it with a heart wrenching song playing in the bg😭😡😡 nurse tells her nt to worry and takes her, evil woman said dnt worry its jst a test then baat pakkki😡😡 sanchi kinda looks at her angrily😕😛😆 then goes in scared, she slowly lays down reli sad😭😭 the song suits that witch😡😡 doc comes in and sanchi starts getting more worried and sad😭

after the check up the doc said the test was positive😛 sanchi is soo sad and the doc says ur bahu is fine, she says she isnt my bahu and doc is shocked and sad for her😭

BREAK

she tells the doc its better to make sure doc looks sadly at sanchi😭

shravan is in hosp wearing a simpsons shirt😆😆 he is moaning abt it hurting😆😆 kinda crying, the friends tell him his bike will be okay he says if dad knws abt it he wud kill me, he says cutely "thank u sister kaash meri sachme aap jaisi behen hoti"😆😆 sooo shweeet😳

sanchi is sitting lost, evil woman tells her to keep her report😭 she says u have passed in shaadi ka market😡😡 she came first in this😡😡 sanchi cries and mami jst watches😡😡

she gets up lost and walks away mami follows, shravan is coming and asking if that girl was okay, he says i keep seeing her all the time😳 she is walking and he's friend says again there she comes, he says upar waale kissi ko mere raaste laana hi tha to... then sees how lost and upset she was and gets upset😳😳 his friend says that shud i get her name the otehr says no she isnt ur type he agrees she is a bechaari😆😆

Evil aunty comes and shravan runs away😆😆

BREAK

Evil aunty says my hubby will call urs and tell the answer our work is dne now sanchi can be ten childrens mum😡😡 she says why didnt u show mami the reports, she gives it to mami mami looks sad😡😡 and takes it, she says all the lines say mubarak😡😡 okay now we will leave, she adores sanchi while she is sad and leaves mami asks u dnt wann go maal road she says no now wat maal road, dnt ur fam knw that u came here?? mami says bt lets jst go and buy sumthing for shagun and evil aunt says ya ya u go buy sanchi sumthing frm me but i have to leave😡😡😡 mami looks worried and turns to a still sanchi, sanchi is like still all this time she goes and takes sanchi in her arms sanchi starts to cry now😭 but walks out with her😕 **i sooo hate mami now😡**

END

Precap:
Sanchi's mamaji finds the reports and shouts mami, he tells her how dare she put her through all this pain😭😡😡

Edited by nadz_J - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haww shravan scared of evil aunty 😆
waht kind of "mard ka bachha" is he
i mean his dad is hitler after all lmaooo
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilive2laugh

lol yeah he like looked at her she gave him dirty looks and he left scared😆😆

oh btw wer are u?? Happy birthday **hugs**
Edited by nadz_J - 13 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bornalee-

thanx 4 d update🤗

welcome😛
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ilive2laugh

haha agree
thanx yaar 4 update
gr8 work

finnally
 abh mami ki bachi kidar jao gii🤢
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lavarnia

haha agree
thanx yaar 4 update
gr8 work

finnally
 abh mami ki bachi kidar jao gii🤢

lol welcome😛
i hate mami now😡😡😡
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the update, nadzie!

Ok, am tired of saying how much I hate that mami and that vixen(evil woman.....lolz)
Aww.....Shravan got upset seeing her upset......and lmao.....he called her bechari.....😆😆😆😆

@Snehu.....what type of mard ka baccha he is....his dad is a hitler......lmao...🤣🤣🤣
True say......he got scared of that vixen......he could have crashed his bike into that evil woman......he would have again saved Sanchi unintentionally....lolz.😉😆😆😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Starry_night

Thanx for the update, nadzie!

Ok, am tired of saying how much I hate that mami and that vixen(evil woman.....lolz)
Aww.....Shravan got upset seeing her upset......and lmao.....he called her bechari.....😆

@Snehu.....what type of mard ka baccha he is....his dad is a hitler......lmao...🤣🤣🤣
True say......he got scared of that vixen......he could have crashed his bike into that evil woman......he would have again saved Sanchi unintentionally....lolz.😆

welcome aww vixen why dnt i knw of this name, saves time typing evil woman😆😆😆

lol nice idea i wish he crashes her tom😆😆
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nadz_J

lol yeah he like looked at her she gave him dirty looks and he left scared😆😆

oh btw wer are u?? Happy birthday **hugs**

i dont have my lappy so its hard to come online
thanks again 😛
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail