Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Starts with shravan on bike with his sunglasses, he is singing aati kya khandala for bhabhiLOL she tells him he shud get sumone to sit on his backseatLOL he goes and she says he shud be carefulTongue

next scene;
sanchi and mami with that evil woman are goin temple or sumthing and walking then shravan is cuming with his bike towards her he almost bumps her but turns right in time and hits a barrier, he falls and gets hurt while the evil woman curses him, they both share a distant eye lock with ek duje ke vaaste playing.

then shravan very cutely says it hurtsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sanchi sees the nursing home and asks why they wer there.

while walking in the nursing home sanchi is wondering why tehy were there she sees children and mothers and all... they see gynaec ward and mami asks what is this?? she  says its jst a fertility test it is for our heir we have to do this, sanchi is shocked worrued while mami is also upsetAngry

sanchi is in the ward with that evil woman, nurse gives her a gown and says go change, sanchi is scared and worried, evil woman asks wat happend?? go wear it dnt worry i wnt do the checking today the doc willConfusedAngryAngry

she goes and wears it with a heart wrenching song playing in the bgCryAngryAngry nurse tells her nt to worry and takes her, evil woman said dnt worry its jst a test then baat pakkkiAngryAngry sanchi kinda looks at her angrilyConfusedTongueLOL then goes in scared, she slowly lays down reli sadCryCry the song suits that witchAngryAngry doc comes in and sanchi starts getting more worried and sadCry

after the check up the doc said the test was positiveTongue sanchi is soo sad and the doc says ur bahu is fine, she says she isnt my bahu and doc is shocked and sad for herCry

BREAK

she tells the doc its better to make sure doc looks sadly at sanchiCry

shravan is in hosp wearing a simpsons shirtLOLLOL he is moaning abt it hurtingLOLLOL kinda crying, the friends tell him his bike will be okay he says if dad knws abt it he wud kill me, he says cutely "thank u sister kaash meri sachme aap jaisi behen hoti"LOLLOL sooo shweeetEmbarrassed

sanchi is sitting lost, evil woman tells her to keep her reportCry she says u have passed in shaadi ka marketAngryAngry she came first in thisAngryAngry sanchi cries and mami jst watchesAngryAngry

she gets up lost and walks away mami follows, shravan is coming and asking if that girl was okay, he says i keep seeing her all the timeEmbarrassed she is walking and he's friend says again there she comes, he says upar waale kissi ko mere raaste laana hi tha to... then sees how lost and upset she was and gets upsetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed his friend says that shud i get her name the otehr says no she isnt ur type he agrees she is a bechaariLOLLOL

Evil aunty comes and shravan runs awayLOLLOL

BREAK

Evil aunty says my hubby will call urs and tell the answerOuch our work is dne nowOuch sanchi can be ten childrens mumAngryAngry she says why didnt u show mami the reports, she gives it to mami mami looks sadAngryAngry and takes it, she says all the lines say mubarakAngryAngry okay now we will leave, she adores sanchi while she is sad and leavesOuch mami asks u dnt wann go maal roadOuch she says no now wat maal road, dnt ur fam knw that u came here?? mami says bt lets jst go and buy sumthing for shagun and evil aunt says ya ya u go buy sanchi sumthing frm me but i have to leaveOuchAngryAngryAngry mami looks worried and turns to a still sanchi, sanchi is like still all this timeOuchOuch she goes and takes sanchi in her arms sanchi starts to cry nowCry but walks out with herConfused **i sooo hate mami nowAngry**

END

Precap:
Sanchi's mamaji finds the reports and shouts mami, he tells her how dare she put her through all this painCryAngryAngry

Edited by nadz_J - 07 June 2010 at 12:58pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamu2002suecyourmittaranayanisoujik27Kushi27AMSTRaviSharmapyarisahelibeej81susan88towatchharish_kenpearldesaisarahjareensushavvinanda_gopaheartsmartHridiHeenapmah403naj7-Miya-Lavarniaicy_devilsizezeroaddictflamingo_aries-bornalee-sigridanna44Antaresilive2laughminuumitzi11tinselNymerianehara*Dakoo_Minzy*pickachu.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7th June 2010 Written update" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
haww shravan scared of evil aunty LOL
waht kind of "mard ka bachha" is he
i mean his dad is hitler after all lmaooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Antares

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

thanx 4 d updateHug

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilive2laugh

lol yeah he like looked at her she gave him dirty looks and he left scaredLOLLOL

oh btw wer are u?? Happy birthday **hugs**

Edited by nadz_J - 07 June 2010 at 12:59pm

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bornalee-

thanx 4 d updateHug

welcomeTongue

Lavarnia

IF-Dazzler

Lavarnia

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

haha agree
thanx yaar 4 update
gr8 work

finnally
 abh mami ki bachi kidar jao giiDead

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lavarnia

haha agree
thanx yaar 4 update
gr8 work

finnally
 abh mami ki bachi kidar jao giiDead

lol welcomeTongue
i hate mami nowAngryAngryAngry

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update, nadzie!

Ok, am tired of saying how much I hate that mami and that vixen(evil woman.....lolz)
Aww.....Shravan got upset seeing her upset......and lmao.....he called her bechari.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

@Snehu.....what type of mard ka baccha he is....his dad is a hitler......lmao...ROFLROFLROFL
True say......he got scared of that vixen......he could have crashed his bike into that evil woman......he would have again saved Sanchi unintentionally....lolz.WinkLOLLOLLOL

Nadz_YuNalover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top