Precap

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nehara

IF-Sizzlerz

nehara

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
hey.....

i just loved the precap..... cz todays episode was really sad...i really didn't like the way they treated sachi.... even her aunt didn't stop them......
but shravan was really sweet today as well... :D
precap was that sachi's uncle finds the reports.... and scolds his wife for lying.... and taking sachi for the tests... for putting the girl through all this pain...[ my hindi is not that good, but i think that's what he told her] Big smile

luv,
sara

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunseerathalifax004-bornalee-.shona.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lavarnia

IF-Dazzler

Lavarnia

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
agrree yaar
shravan is so sweet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehara

Gunseerat

Coolbie

Gunseerat

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
yup it was cho chweet of him to do that..waiting for tomorrow!!!

nehara

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
precap looked so good!
I hope mama doesnt let that women anywhere near Sachi again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.nehara

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
yh i know! im excited now! I think this means he will axe her rishta with that family..and hopefully this time their will be a rishta possibility with Shravan??? Embarrassed

Payal25nehara

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
finally the mami will get scolded! yes! but i m sad tht sachi wnt get her respect bak thoough :(

Payal25nehara

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
^^ I agree!
but somehow I think that the evil women isnt done yet. I think they may just drag it for a bit. I really dont like the evil women, shes disgusting! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic.shona.nehara

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
i want tht evil woman to get slapped Angry but i m more disgusted at mami....doesnt she has a daughter herself? how can she let it happen to a girl who she brought up like her daughter...really disgusted!

but i m glad mama knws now...no wi m pretty sure he wnt let anything happen but i m also sure tht naniji will blame sachi for this alsoStern Smile...i m just sad sachi had to go though all this for no reason...tht churail was murdering her self-respect this whole timeDead

nehara

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.