Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
so today we get to see a really really cute SaVan scene! First he almost runs her over LOL and then he sees her in the hospital depressed after thsoe WITCHES Angry made Sanchi undergo a fertility test, and he goes...i always run into that girl and when he saw her in the hospital his mouth dropped in a smile Embarrassed Haiiiiiii..it was soo cute!!!!!!!!!

Btu im soooo pissed over the fertility test! Even the DOC was shocked after the lady tells her she isnt my daughter in law yet.. but we are talking of her rishtaa..and the doc was like Ouch ..

So digusting what i saw today...

God, if stuff like this happens still in Indian societies..which im sure it does in some rural/under developed parts..they need a serious awakening...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-halifax004-Miya-bhavana92ShiningStar18SmritiKatha.shona.Roshni.Nymeriapratsypickachu.FlawlessSarun.Nadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fertility test =/" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Shravan-Sanchi's first hit-n'-fall!EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL shhhooo adorable!LOL

Oh! that fertility test thingy was utterly disgusting and disgruntling!..ughghhhh~Angry How dare that mami let that happen?! and WHY?!

Good thing mama learns of it and yells on her for putting sanchi through such a humiliation!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-BolNaHalke-pickachu

Gunseerat

Coolbie

Gunseerat

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
saVan hit and fall.......Day Dreaming

@test-PinchPinchPinch.......evil peopleAngry

loveyoupreeto-BolNaHalke-

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
tht lady :@ there is sumfin fishy wid her n her family Confused  i hate her :@

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BolNaHalke-

pink_lillies

pink_lillies

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
what i don't understand is that where is the boy whom sanchi is supposed to be married? as far as i understand even in old times parents and girl's family used to find out and meet the groom to be first and then introduce their daughter to boy's family.

scinerd-BolNaHalke-

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
i feel soo bad that things like this happen in todays modern world also damn it was sick, sanchi was like dead after it she was soo shocked with wat ppl can do, she wasnt even moving after that urggh i hate this woman and mami

-Miya--BolNaHalke-

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Why onli Girls Have To Face all these Disgustin Things Confused
Poor Sanchi Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BolNaHalke-

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
i m watching it rite now hun...& i feel like throwing up....offcourse on tht churail's faceDead its really sad if it happens & those victims let it happen :(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.