Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Why we watch YPNHK

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

silverbells

silverbells

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Dear All
Have been wondering of late why  are  we hooked to YPNHK and could think of the following plausible reasons ---

a] It is asimple story with a refreshing plot
b\ It is an escape from our mundane and boring lives [tho only for 20 minutes ,but with long lasting addictive  and hypnotic effects
c]We desire people like Abeer and Leher in our lives .
d]We can connect to one another through this forum
e] We can vent our ire against  old and archaic customs through this platform.
f]Finally we truly  loveeeeeeeeeeeeee GK\Yami

There may be lots more reasons .but could only think of these rt now. What do u all think??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ajaygandhisiddhesh24manishabenprettywomanregularinfoNeeba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why we watch YPNHK" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manishaben

manishaben

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
all 100 % true, luv the leads & the concept, hope they stick 2 the original concept though & don't venture into the typical melodrama stuff.

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Well, all of the above. The story is simple, refreshing, the cast has excelled so far, the hot and hit couple of T-town and the crazy forum members. Could'nt ask for more Smile

prettywoman

Goldie

prettywoman

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
absolutely agree esp point 3!!!

and of course i watch it even more so for Abeer as i know such a characetr will not exist anywhere in reality

priyanka123456

Groupbie

priyanka123456

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
because beautiful story, jodi, and i love abeer and leher

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.

arpitnavi

Goldie

arpitnavi

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
U write all what i always want to. So thank u for this.

arpitnavi

Goldie

arpitnavi

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
U write all what i always want to. So thank u for this. But for me the most imp and main reason is yami and only yami other things r secondary.

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

I watch YPNHK as I LOVE the show. I agree with all the reasons u all wrote, it has the most innocent and sweet Abeer and Leher, the best cast ever, beautiful story, haunting music , best dialogues and realistic feel and a magic that I cant explain.

I totally fell in love with Gaurav and Yami right from the promos Smile  Gaurav and Yami's extra-ordinary chemistry got me started and the old-world feel of the show, the ambience, the Vajpayee and Mathur family, the amazing cast and the realistic feel drew me in further. The characters are well-developed and just as in real life no one is completely bad or completely good, not black and white, they are genuine.

I never watched a telly show this crazily and never fell in love with a TV pair this madly and also never joined an infected forum. For me YPNHK is an addiction and affliction, the story has not disappointed me, each time I have misgivings, one or two episodes later it's all justified and interesting. My faith is CVs is tested but to date has not been broken. The story is being weaved well and cant wait for all the upcoming tracks. Family drama and love story are hand-in-hand on our show and it has been well-balanced right from day one, I cannot imagine YPNHK without Abher neither can I imagine it without the Mathurs and Vajpayees, they all lend the magic to our show. This magic cannot be explained it can only be felt. Clap

Edited by regularinfo - 07 June 2010 at 9:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.Neeba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top