Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dormantdreams thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I want Roshni to win the show ! 😛
pp1111 thumbnail
i want roshni to win as she is the only one who speaks well and looks decent. even her clothes are the best
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont want Kash to win the Show.........its only Roshni who deserves to win
manoanshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: oompa_loompa

Give me the address of village i am going to write a latter to village panchyat to element Roshini,Ishita and Kash as soon as they will get a chance

plz do this asap😆
manoanshi thumbnail
i dont want kash, ishitta and rishni to win, all useless.....and cunning ...........😡
phototazmania thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheeba85

Ishitta...the dirtiest and ugliest b1tch should NEVER win

Totally agree
beanty thumbnail
i don't want monica or sam to win....hopefully sam doesn't come bac to da game....but yes i wud want kashmira to win cuz she doesn't say crap on ur face till u start da dirty game unlike sam dat can't keep her mouth shut at all....tries to show as if she is "ganga" pure and has never done anything wrong....but believe it or not she also plays games.....
madmallu thumbnail
someone wants Roshni to win bez her clothes are good!!!!!!!!.she is so manupulative and sam otherone playing,bitching what not.I want Kash or Ishitha to win
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't want Roshni to win; I would not want to know her in real life. She gives manipulation a new meaning. I think Anmol was on to her game early on.

I used to think Kash was bad, Roshni is  ahead of her by miles.

Kash and Ishitta are two sides of the same coin.

Monica is just not suited for a game like this - being quite is part of her nature and quite people intimidate others. Esp. people who are manipulative. They dont know how to handle quiteness.

I would have liked Sambhavana to win - she is entertaining and even her manipulations dont seem tooo malicious; they seem like tit for tat (esp. in Ishitta's case although it went tooo far)
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sheeba85

Sambhavna did nothing to Ishitta, she just said that "uncle is waiting when will you leave" and that manipulative dirt clever b1tch Ishitta made a hell lotof drama out of it started crying and shedded crocodile tears just to gain sympathies to break Sambhavna and Monica the STRONGEST contenders (who won almost ALL tasks by  that time) influence and made a dirty game plan to eliminate her in which this GANJI MURGHI Ishitta is successful... HATE HER UGLY FACE.

There is another HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING in girls now that Monica was BEHIND Sambhavna's benaviour and she is the one who is doing all that...which is NOT AT ALL TRUE... Monica is too innocent and bholi for an manipulations... People always misunderstood her...she never ever influenced Sambhavna as Sambhavana never listens to anyone and always do whatever comes in her heart... Monica never was behind anything that happened...it was all that ugly Ishitta's dirty game plan.
Oshima is a fool that she is saying that Monica has two faces... if it was the case then Monica would have NEVER nominated Ishitta just bcoz of her friend Sambhavna and left Oshima... Oshima thoght that Monica nominated her and spreading rumors, which is totally untrue, its actually done by that GANJI MURGHI Ishitta.
Its really feel sad whenever people misunderstand an innocent person like Monica.
I think because of her innocence, immaturity and quiet nature Monica was misunderstood in that jail case also and had spent the sentence in jail for what she has never done.

Arre Sambhavna ji, will u please stop spamming the forum with repetitive posts. Apne ek baar bol diya and hum logon ne bhi sun liya...Why do u want repeat them again n again 😃