Geet 7th June Written Update - completed!

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone, I will be filling up for -bhootni- today, so please bear with me as this is my first time doing an update!😃
And forgive my mistakes, I'll try to be as detailed as possible!

So I know everyone is very excited about today's episodeee- Geet is moving to Delhi
This scenario reminds me of the song from Pardes - "Jahan piya wahan main"😳

Getting back to the upd-

Recap : Geet disowns her family, and tells them that she'll live her life as she wants. Brij gets arrested for killing Channi and attempt to murder Geet and Gurvinder. Geet leaves her family behind.

Part 1
Geet in a bus going to Delhi, flashbacks are shown of her at the police station. Police guy tells her that she did a great job by telling them about Brij, and that her dad has left a bag for her. Geet asks some guy in the bus when will they reach Delhi, he tells soon!
Here in Delhi, we see an office by the name of Khurana's, and Sasha's entry (she looks gorgeous lol), and another girl who keeps saying "Silly me!". Suddenly a siren goes off in the office, everybody starts running and getting to work, it turns out that the boss who hasn't shown up in months is actually coming to the office today. Everyone calls him "MK". A group of cars are shown arriving at the office, the boss gets out of the car and is walking into the office, and the remixed version of Maan's tune is playing in the background (omg I love the remix version😳, this scene may remind you of Aamir in Ghajini, hot hot hott!!😳, must watch scene for all viewersss😲) His face is not shown, as he enters the office, everyone greets him, including Sasha. Then the boss' face is shown, and its none other than Maan Singh Khuarana😍, looking as dreamy as ever in his business attire (def not to be misseddd😳) He asks for Adi, and a guy in glasses (nerd type) comes out running. Maan asks for Sasha and Adi to meet him in the cabin with certain files. He leaves. Sasha and the other girl are drooling over Maan, and Sasha asks her if she's looking good before she goes in. It turns out that a file is missing, and Adi had left it in the reception with Pinky.
But Pinky is on leave

Part 2 -
Pinky's intro, apparently the girl is obsessed with food 😆
Her full name is Pinky Manchanda😕 (we thought she was Maan's sister)
She's at the bus stand, looking for Geet (with a photo of hers in her hand)
Geet comes out, very nervous and scared, but she gets herself together, and goes to the counter to inquire about how she can get to the Canadian embassy😲 (omg she wants to go to Canada to take revenge, you go girl, but Maan is waiting for you here yaar😳) They suggest her to take a taxi, but Geet bumps into Pinky, who turns out to be a friend of hers from long time ago which she doesn't even remember. Geet asks her who she recognized her after so many years, Pinky tells her that Mahinder (Geet's dad) used to send her picture every year. Pinky insists that Geet will stay at her place, Geet refuses, but is ok after Pinky offers to take rent from her since that won't be a favor then.
Pinky and Geet in taxi
Pinky calls her dad and informs him that Geet has come. At the same time, her dad gets a phone from Mahinder, and he assures him that Geet won't have any trouble here, as she's like my own daughter (apparently the dads were friends, aww so sweet of Mahinder👏)
Geet asks Pinky if they can go to the Canadian embassy.
Pinky teases her as if she wants to get a hot NRI guy for herself, Geet gets hurt😭

Part 3 -
Maan's office
Sasha and Adi are discussing something with Maan, when Sasha asks Maan about his wound on the head. Maaan goes back in Geet's memories😳
Sasha says she'll get a band-aid for him, but Maan refuses, and asks for the missing file😆
Adi and Sasha tell that Pinky is on a leave and she had the file. Maan gets annoyed and says he wants it now no matter what😉 with his khadoos attitude😳
Pinky gets a call from the office, she gets all nervous after listening to the news of the boss coming in😆
She tells the taxi driver to go to the office, but Geet wants to go to the embassy
Pinky tells her we'll go later as I have to go urgently now!
Taxi leaves them outside Maan's office, Pinky enters in a hurry, Geet takes her time as she's very nervous!
Geet enters the office with her bag, and then we see Maan walking down the gallery (with his original tune😳), about to turn, and the epi ends!

Precap : Sasha and Adi ask Pinky for the file of the interviewees for Maan's secretary😉
Pinky opens her drawer, and finds a bag of chips😆
Sasha exclaims, "Oh my god, is this a drawer or a dustbin?"😆
And then tells her to bring the file into the interview room

I guess Geet will be interviewing for Maan's secretary

I loved today's epi, it was soo good to see a light epi after all the tension going on in Geet's life, and trust me guys, new characters are really good, everyone can act😉!
Pinky's character is fun, she loves gol gappas, and Sasha is cool too (I don't think she'll a mean evil girl, she might be mean, but not fully evil, really impressed with Sasha😃)

Maan is looking smashing, or should I say MK, must see episodeee😃

Rating :10/10
Was eagerly waiting for today's epi and didn't dissappoint me!
I can barely type guys, Maan mania has unexpectedly hit me really hard.
Someone please make avis/sigs of him from today😉😆😳

Edited by kashish 1322 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AGulf thumbnail

may entries in todays episode very nice

it give nice flavour to the show :)

things getting more interesting and where is maan sister !!! when she will appear

eshasrk thumbnail
Thanx for the update.

Ok they have cleared for us that Mahinder is helping her, so no Gur & no Channi's mom
At least Mahinder is doing something for Geet............finally 👏.
But I thought they would show abt the Taveez, but they didn't 😔.

I wonder if Maan will see Geet................ , this show is really surprising
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for updating honey. :)

And it was really good.
Keep it up.

Much love. <3

xogopi1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you so much this show is getting to quite interesting.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.

I can't wait for maneet to see other, the first thing he was say in his angry voice "TUM" 😉 
missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thank you

im so happy that todays episode was diffrnt - bit light n full of comedy n laughter - gr8 characters..x
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so so much sweetie for the wonderful update🤗

and what can I say abt this new Maan other than OMG  and WOW😍

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, great update Kashish👏   Sounds like a fab epi and I loved your comments too.

Will def make some siggies of Mann as a business guy😃😃  Can't wait to see Mann yell  "tum" when he sees Geet😆
pisces16 thumbnail
thanks for the fast update.