India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

What I think...!

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

What I think is that the person we are seeing right now is in fact the REAL Arjun. I think the whole "practicing" infront of Krittika was an indication that he is really arjun. My question is, if he was pretending to act like arjun, why would he accuse Krittika of killing the real arjun? Why would he tell Krittika that he is or was searching for his own killer, if he is supposed to be sahil and know's that kajal supposidly killed arjun? If Krittika has told him that kajal is arjun's killer, then why would he pretend to be arjun and accuse krittika of being the killer? Aren't they supposed to be on the same side? What does sahil acting like arjun and saying that he is finding out who really killed arjun have anything to do with kajal? Sahil is supposed to be against kajal.......so he should be practicing how to be arjun and what he is going to say to kajal right? But instead he is practicing to be arjun and is accusing Krittika of killing arjun????? Why?

What I think is that the person that died was in fact Sahil. I think that Krittika did find sahil and planned on using him as arjun BUT the real arjun was still alive. I think arjun found out about Krittika trying to kill him so he had an agenda of his own. I think Krittika is the murder, but of sahil, NOT arjun. The reason that he went into the party and hugged kajal was because it was his last duty as sahil playing "arjun" to fool kajal into thinking he was dead.........and that was arjun's plan. His plan was to instead give krittika the chance to kill him(arjun) she would kill sahil thinking it was arjun. I think that arjun sent sahil into the party to make everyone belive he was dead so that he could go away and try to find the person who tried to kill him.

What I think is that the person we are seeing is the real arjun. I think he is either fooling Malhar into thinking that he is really sahil and going along with it. I think malhar is a fool and actually belives he's really sahil. Instead of making sahil into arjun, arjun himself has made himself into sahil so he can fool both malhar and krittika. Arjun probably knew that malhar was ready to do all this for money and is using her to his advantage as well. OR, I think that Malhar is in on it with arjun. I think that she know's that he is really arjun and is teaming up with Arjun to get back at Krittika for trying to kill arjun and instead killing sahil. Cause if you guys even notice, when malhar was hugging Sahil ( or arjun ) he was a little distant and didn't really have ALL his arms around her. He is probably really arjun and feel's uncomfortable hugging another woman other than Kajal.

What I think is that this is the real deal............its Arjun. I think slowly slowly he is going to make krittika belive more and more that he's arjun and eventually he's gonna show his true color's......that he's really arjun.

What I also think is that kajal may know everything about this. I think the what Arjun (or sahil) told kajal alone the day of the court hearing was either that he is sahil and is being paid to do all this to ruin her life by Krittika OR that he is arjun, krittika tried to kill him and now he is doing all this to get back at her. Whatever arjun told kajal that day would either make or break their relationship, and I think that he's really arjun.

What do you guy's think?

kdmh Senior Member
kdmh
kdmh

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
he's not arjun Unhappy
aaliyah Senior Member
aaliyah
aaliyah

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

i agree with you, this guy is really arjun...sahil is the one that died. i know the mystery behind why he hugged kajal is still quite confusing but i'm 100% sure that this is arjun...especially after he pretended to be arjun infront of kritika...he looked very serious..i think he must have been testing her..and kritka looked very nervous. and if you remember when sahil went to meet malhaar she told him not to wear the green contacts as it often makes her "feel" that he isnt her sahil..perhaps this may be a sign that he isnt really her sahil.

Edited by aaliyah - 05 February 2005 at 7:04pm
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
If you think, sahil is died and arjun's alive , then at the party why would Sahil hug Kajol and why would tears come out of his eyes???????Wacko
*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
i agree with u TIN24, i have believed that since arjun came back onto the show... because that would make for a great story, and killing of arjun and bringing in sahil would be dumb and it wouldn't work... but whatever happened to kushal?
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 3:46am | IP Logged
if this is really arjun then howcomes in the ending it said he will go bak 2 malhar????
lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 8:01am | IP Logged
well actually ekta said in her interview before that in kkusum the ending is esha is trying to do all this and kali, nakul are joining her in destroying kkusum and infact on the top of this kumud allready knew mahi is still alive but nothing really happened in this serial infact its the opposite esha has left the show so in the complex of arjun or sahil she would probably  chance the script all over again and remember there was an interview about ejaz and he said he has some grey shades to his character (i mean some grey shades that means to reveal the truth he has used the wrong path)and on the other hand why would ekta annouced the  ending so earlier  even the show is far to end
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyah

i agree with you, this guy is really arjun...sahil is the one that died. i know the mystery behind why he hugged kajal is still quite confusing but i'm 100% sure that this is arjun...especially after he pretended to be arjun infront of kritika...he looked very serious..i think he must have been testing her..and kritka looked very nervous. and if you remember when sahil went to meet malhaar she told him not to wear the green contacts as it often makes her "feel" that he isnt her sahil..perhaps this may be a sign that he isnt really her sahil.

I totally agree with you Aaliyah. But the announcement of the end has really confused me.

Go to top