Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Angad's Pratigya or Pratigya's Pratigya ? (Page 3)

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
kools super analysis as usual...agree with everything u said...seriously where in the world a girl would marry a thug to teach him a lesson...and didnt she think that after she taught him this lesson..what then, divorce?? whose life would be ruined there...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_bitemeKai.koolsadhu1000

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRnerd

kools super analysis as usual...agree with everything u said...seriously where in the world a girl would marry a thug to teach him a lesson...and didnt she think that after she taught him this lesson..what then, divorce?? whose life would be ruined there...
exactly!!! i was completely shocked when pratigya followed Adarsh with rolli just to annouce she wants to marry krishna!!ShockedShockedShocked
She is lucky that krish is good guy at heart and genuinely loves her otherwise her life would be nothing but a living nightmare!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_biteme

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rad4dev]Hi Kools...awesome post..Clap

I am a silent reader of this form but this post made me to write.
Actually what u r saying abt eve teasing is 10000%  true. I can actually connect very much to this serial as I am from a very small village and used to go to nearby town for my education. Very few girls used to go to town for studies, so I have to face so many Angad's in my life..the best thing is to IGNORE..that's REALITY...even I had one stalker who came with a marraige proposal and all these issues made me suffer a lot..but my parents believed me like Prats parents..gosh I didn't decide to marry my stalker to teach him a lesson..so UNREALISTIC..but I completely ignored whatever issues came and concentrated on my studies..i am the first girl in nearby villages to do engineering and now many girls are continuing to study..i am so hap with that..in reality we cannot take PRATIGYAS and change the world if we don't have power..

Kools I really love your posts..i never saw PR..but i used to read some updates and your commentary there..i really love your analysis...that really rocks...Clap please if possible can you start such commentary for Pratigya too on daily basis...

[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000]

Hey rad4dev,
Thanks 4 sharing your painful exp with us. I am sorry that u had to go throu that but the truth is u have come out as winner and i applaud to that. As u said the reality is one ignores such incidenst in real life as there is in no law against eve-teasers
Once again Clap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapthanks 4 sharing your personal exp and have to say u r in ture sense what we call a strong woman

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--Kai.iqbalslover

rad4dev Groupbie
rad4dev
rad4dev

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Kia and Krishna_chalbo. But I haven't done anything brave as it is the regular issue for many girls  in india mainly in rural and small town areas..But I have my parents support which is the biggest strength that helped me to persue my education.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_biteme--Hope--Kai.iqbalslover

Hira5 Newbie
Hira5
Hira5

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Wow! Kudos to you! I have always hated indian dramas, when my mum watches them it annoys me....but this one i just got sucked into, and I think more than anything it was the character of Pratigya that pulled me in, I think ur insight on it is amazing and dramas and film shouldn't paint this simple picture of life but address the realities of what is India...I mean it took a small time British Director (Danny Bolye, Slumdog Millionaire) to show the world one aspect of the injustices and social problems in this country and there is such potential for the Indian media to address this...indeed there has to be some form of entertainment but the best art is that which is inspired by society and the problems embedded which are much too often ignored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hira5

Wow! Kudos to you! I have always hated indian dramas, when my mum watches them it annoys me....but this one i just got sucked into, and I think more than anything it was the character of Pratigya that pulled me in, I think ur insight on it is amazing and dramas and film shouldn't paint this simple picture of life but address the realities of what is India...I mean it took a small time British Director (Danny Bolye, Slumdog Millionaire) to show the world one aspect of the injustices and social problems in this country and there is such potential for the Indian media to address this...indeed there has to be some form of entertainment but the best art is that which is inspired by society and the problems embedded which are much too often ignored
So important to see such issues addressed in this way by Starplus like this fictional show Pratigya. Besides providing good entertainment this show projected these issues, lessons and some food for thought for many who are unaware or have not seen such circumstances that most of the middle class young  girls have go through. 
ameramodi Groupbie
ameramodi
ameramodi

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
ameramodi Groupbie
ameramodi
ameramodi

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
yes

Go to top