Pratigya

Identify with characters on the show

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Do any of you identity with a particular trait or character (s) from this show? Do you know a relative/friend who reminds you of a character on the show, in looks, behavior, trait, personality, mannerisms, ishstyle, etc? 😃How real are the characters on this show?😕😲
😲
Game is on...............👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANARHAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ummm....yea Pratigya reminds me of one of my Neighbours! she also wamted to fight for Women rights etc etc!....So she reminds me of her!

Edited by SANARHAAN - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

um...good question non of my family member ,friends or relative resemble neither SS  family nor saxena family

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

well i dont really know if he relates to krishna completely but his obsession and madness matches a bit. there was a relative of mine who loved a girl alot,  like he wanted her at any cost but his family was against their marriage cuz that girl had a low financial status ( she was poor) he was rich, son of a landlord poilitcian, he argued with his parents to let him marry her but they wont listen, frustrated he shot himself and died.

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JoeyZaza

well i dont really know if he relates to krishna completely but his obsession and madness matches a bit. there was a relative of mine who loved a girl alot,  like he wanted her at any cost but his family was against their marriage cuz that girl had a low financial status ( she was poor) he was rich, son of a landlord poilitcian, he argued with his parents to let him marry her but they wont listen, frustrated he shot himself and died.

Sad!😭😭😭😭😭 One life lost, several lives destroyed.
Filza. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Sad!😭😭😭😭😭 One life lost, several lives destroyed.

ya Ouch people should never bring ego in between relationships. and one should not be that jazbaatii
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JoeyZaza

OMG 😲 😲 😲 Seriously ??
Very Sad 😭 😭
Filza. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishid

OMG 😲 😲 😲 Seriously ??
Very Sad 😭 😭

haan yaar  
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail