Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

neetuuuuuuu.............i loved ur take.............
here's my take on that hand putting that I posted in the last thread:

ridz put her hand back on armaan when he took that promised and smiled and just jerked her head once down......u can tell she was simply consoling him and his thots coz she better knows that it will not happen that way but since they are parting ways.....she needs to give him that last assurance so he can move on with a lill hope in him.........

All she wants is for him to move on coz she knows that one day like her.......he too will know about this significance of that 7 lives.......for now.....wats that harm in giving him that assurance........she does owe him that much to be asking him to remove her from his heart and move on without her.......afterall that he has done for her......

Exactly. Well said Shilpa.
That was the least she could do for him. She has nothing to give him in return for anything and everything that he has done for her. She realizes he too has to move on, it's painful, difficult, may seem impossible but she knows it's not impossible.

@Neetu, I liked your take.
Edited by 211su - 13 years ago
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sun29

neetu ur take made more sense than the episode itselfπŸ‘πŸ€—.................i agree anyone instead of riddhima would have done the same thing...how can you take away the only hope from hte man who loves you , who wishes to have u in next janam...........absolutely no one can..........and no one should..............riddhima deeply cares for armaan and she always will ,he was  apart of her and still his memories will be with her always..............but she knows her reality is siddanth and will be,come what may

AR are a fairy tale neetu as u said for a romatic library  finally closed whereas SR are a new beginning ,a new dawn each day

Haha, chalo, at least something made senseπŸ˜†... AR are a fairy tale indeed, one that will never loose its charm like the many other tales... but in the end, fairy tales are fairy tales, and reality is reality.

Cheers,
dc
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Rohini *japphi*

@ Supriya, thanks!

Cheers,
dc
patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Ok i randomly added few scenes on the part i have plz don't kill me if it doesn't make any sense

please post it!😳

patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

heyyaa neetu!!

wats the discussion?

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
isn't karan's bday on 9th? it's still 8th
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hellozzzzz

Mere Rahu Ketu(Sid-Sue) ko kisi ki nazar na lage!

Loved the way Sid Sid ran telling sue that he was going to get the white flower back! Also loved his expression when he Sue told him what white flowers meant!

I think Dr. Keerti tells Armaan abt Ridz gone for a meeting in the rain, and also Sid will blast Dr. Keerti for sending her out in the rain!

211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Hey NeetuπŸ€—

I think th escene you guys were taking about  dint mean much except that it was typical of armaan to say what he said....that you will be mine for next 6...and then he bring her hand close to his heart...to convince himself....that that is how it will be....Ridhima placates him...knowing and understanding that he is hurting if he can find happiness in something that may not happen..why not give him that bit of happiness...and then she smiles too that shows that she toothinks that that is so armaan that even while sghe is walking away...he found reason to hold on to her....in a word...he was being his charming armaan self.

and that  is all for my midnight lecture....

BTW: happy wahian birthday to you allπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It's KW's birthday today ... ??? 😲 .. Anyways wish him a very happy birthday πŸ₯³

@Hey Rohini, Leah, Pragz πŸ€—
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Buffy! Not met u since a long time!

My take on the 6 janam....I am not bothered abt Armaan getting Ridz in the next janam coz I am not planning to watch DMG in the next janam! Is janam mein torture kya kam tha that have to bear it in the next janam!

Will enjoy SR in this janam till it last!

πŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi leah and praguuuuuuuuuu..........

praguuuuu........I watched ur VM..........marvelicious

neetu and Su.....thanks for liking my rambling about that hand gestureπŸ˜†