Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi wanted Purab in the show

mfarhaniqbal33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

After an year Of JJKN Jassi got fed up so that is when jassi asked for a new twist Purab mehra and now he is part of Jassi's life

Arman only played with Jassi, decived her, used her and so on played with her emotions he doesnt not deserve jassi what arman is going through he deserves it, u guys forgot after that letter jassi cried and cried and cried man u guys just forget things fast the only thing arman deserves is a punch i dont mean fruit punch the juice but the fist punch๐Ÿ˜ก

But purab understood jassi and loved jassi if it wasnt for the producers purab and jassi would have married each other by now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mfarhaniqbal33

After an year Of JJKN Jassi got fed up so that is when jassi asked for a new twist Purab mehra and now he is part of Jassi's life

but purab understood jassi and loved jassi if it wasnt for the producers purab and jassi would have married each other by now

what do u mean by he is part of jassi's life now?? do u see him anywhere on the show??? he is not a part of her life!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by loveneha_r - 19 years ago
jprasad thumbnail
???? ok, I won't even respond to this one. ๐Ÿ˜•
queenbee thumbnail

Arman only played with Jassi, decived her, used her and so on played with her emotions he doesnt not deserve jassi what arman is going through he deserves it, u guys forgot after that letter jassi cried and cried and cried man u guys just forget things fast the only thing arman deserves is a punch i dont mean fruit punch the juice but the fist punch๐Ÿ˜ก

But purab understood jassi and loved jassi if it wasnt for the producers purab and jassi would have married each other by now

Is that so? If you think that's what Armaan needs, why don't you go 'n sock it to him yourself??? If you think you'll have better luck than Nandu that is ๐Ÿ˜•   ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I think you'd be better off offering him some fruit punch ๐Ÿ˜Š
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Purab???????? Who Purab?????? What Purab????????
I thought he was extinct! ๐Ÿคข
ides thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Daisy

Purab???????? Who Purab?????? What Purab????????
I thought he was extinct! ๐Ÿคข

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Daisy.......creatures like Purab and Armaan do not become extinct.....
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys dont be rude, this is a forum and every one has the right to offer his/her opinion,
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I understand how you feel.

If it wasn't for the producers,Purab wouldn't even be in the show and ruin a beautiful story forever๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

shiverz thumbnail
i know.. seems like Purab in the show has caused A LOT of controversy b/w everbody in this forum...๐Ÿ˜†
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I seriously dont care as to how and what others feel for purab but I really liked him the most in the serial more than jassi and armaan

next person whom I liked was nandu