Thendral

Thendral 7-11 June Updates pn page 1 & discussions (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay and Srima for the updates
I don't think Anand understands the concept of love, and that it only works if it's a two way thing!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivapuvinisrimaVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral 7-11 June Updates pn page 1 & discussions (Page 6)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima, Mohan being greedy sure would join the bad gang. Padma unakum aapu, for trusting your useless son.

I really don't understand this Anand, why is he forcing Thuls to accept his love? Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Theivasrima

bjda

bjda

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
FRIDAY JUNE 11

anand asks thulsi y she is not expressing herself..that is the reason for all problems ..she asks him not to create problems and lev..he continues don trust anyone else except me..just because TA pays fees don trust..lets throw that money back at his face..unaku naan enaku nee lets live that way...no one in betn..he pleads her to come she looks in opposite direction..padma giving evil faces..he pulls her hand..patti slaps him throws him out..he is shocked...padma starts off...how come so many guys behind u..one guy is paying fees other one cant be without u...ur just liek ur mom..pavam MM not here he would have fallen at anand's feet and even sent u wid him happily i just feel bad he 's not der..patti gets wild..those who relish when others r in pain it ll backfire some day..u also have daughter don forget..padma retorts i am only scared she ll go into bad ways becz of thulsi 's influence...thulsi weeps..patti wants to call TA inform but thulsi forbids her..he has work don keep calling him for our problems and it ll also create a rift  in der frdshp....(so cute Embarrassed)

charu laughing in car wid nitish..pavam i told u to come in now even mom in law thinks ur driver  one day she s gonna call you for driving LOLLOLromba kalaikade..i ll make lavanya fall in luv wid me soon just wait and see..he requests her to bring lavanya to a lonely place so that he can por out his feelings she says she ll try but don sodapify by saying personal loanLOL..he teases charu ..pavam TA was nt der..charu says ada pavi ur so happy a!!

TA 's boss (some lady) screams at him for not being good at work..when are u gonna get M(i forgot his name sry folks)money back ..wat steps have u taken??he blinks says he ll get back money fast..meanwhile patti keeps trying hsi number..lady pushes TA out angrily..again ph rings he screams..don call in office hrs nd disturb cuts..but this time its charuConfused..she is in tears...patti again tries thulsi catches her stops her..

padma meets mohan..updates him..thulsi must nevva study without u studyin..she asks mohan to call tilaga and gives instructions..he calls ..you don know who  i am but vel has hlped me out.thulsi has got college seat her entire family is in this drama and TA has payed fees..they all acted in marriage finally even hit vel sir..tilaga gets angry..coem meet me directly and tell...i cant coz vel helped me without anyone knowing ..cuts..padma s happy ..know tilaga  s anger will be focussed on thulsi and not on us..she will take care we can watch fun..she enquires abt money he says i ve not spent but earned more thro online business don worry ..she warns him to be careful..act like money is lost ..he agrees...

THODARUM..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaac_durgaAnnaJayTheivasushavviZEESXYJanumellisaiOLGNESshubbasrimapuviniQuelle-BelleVani19Caryn

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, bjda!  As always, I missed the last part because I slept, Big smile, but I did wish Thulasi would tell Anand to stop talking nonsense and listen to her instead.  Now I am wondering if Anand still thinks she cares for him.

I do hope TA's friend finds Murugesan quickly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivashubbaVani19

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Thanks bjda for the update!

I guess Anandh still thinks that  Thulasi likes him and that she did not say anything as Patti and Padma were there. But from Thulasi's behaviour he should understand that nth is like that as she was just staring angrily when patti slapped him and she didn't say Patti to stop.

Poor TA, Thulasi and Charu. I think Charu is gonna end marrying Thamizh.Sad....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaRuby-86TheivaVani19Nixkie

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

I guess Anandh still thinks that  Thulasi likes him and that she did not say anything as Patti and Padma were there. But from Thulasi's behaviour he should understand that nth is like that as she was just staring angrily when patti slapped him and she didn't say Patti to stop.

i too feel anand might mistake thulasi's behaviour........he might think she likes him still........

poor charu............onnume pannama.,...........nadula matikitu.....theva illama ellar kitayum thitu vaangara.......seriallayum sari viewers kitayum sari.................
aana athukaga TA va kalyanam pannanum nu naan sollamatten............bcos when we compare charu and thulasi .......thulasi has struggled too much than her........should say still struggling......
charu might be an orphan but has got loving parents, relatives, good wealth etc........
but thulasi nothing so far......only pati and deepa and now only her father.....

so naturally T and T should only unite.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaTheivapuviniVani19

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

Originally posted by Nikila10

i too feel anand might mistake thulasi's behaviour........he might think she likes him still........

poor charu............onnume pannama.,...........nadula matikitu.....theva illama ellar kitayum thitu vaangara.......seriallayum sari viewers kitayum sari.................
aana athukaga TA va kalyanam pannanum nu naan sollamatten............bcos when we compare charu and thulasi .......thulasi has struggled too much than her........should say still struggling......
charu might be an orphan but has got loving parents, relatives, good wealth etc........
but thulasi nothing so far......only pati and deepa and now only her father.....

so naturally T and T should only unite.

I too think that this Anandh is going to misinterpret her behaviour and come back to ask her if she loves him.Why hadn't Thulasi opened her mouth to say that she never liked him and still does not like him. But i expected that she would not tell him her feelings for Thamizh.

Padma and Mohan avangalukku avanagale Kuzhi thondikkaraanga..soon athula vizhaporaangaLOL
Ayoo Paavom Charu..entha thappume pannama thittu vaangittu irukku ponnu..she does not deserve it.Sundari over kathal..but Thamizh pola careless ana pplekku sariyana boss avangathan. Hope Thamizh finds out soon that cheating party Murugesan. This bank track annoys me.

Thanks bdjaBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elystiamellisaisrima

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Thanks bjda.
Padma grrrrrr you are really irritating me. Unnoda villathanathukku aLave kidayadha. Thun vinai thannai sudum enbadharku best examplea irukkap pore paru.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top