Thendral

Thendral 7-11 June Updates pn page 1 & discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Now this is getting boring Unhappy show more TA-thools romance !!!!!

Thamizhan, I can do updates for thursday and friday(if you are not free)Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~shubba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral 7-11 June Updates pn page 1 & discussions (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gudgal

Thamizhan, I can do updates for thursday and friday(if you are not free)Big smile

Check with Eljay Wink.. you can do for Thursday and Friday and Eljay for Wednesday ? Thanks for the help.Big smile

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Good news for everyone...Thendral has got a new section  and the link for the new sections is below:

and also dont forget to check out this thread

I am not moving this update thread for the time being...Tongue

Edited by Aahaana - 09 June 2010 at 2:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~shubbapuvini

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Good news for everyone...Thendral has got a new section  and the link for the new sections is below:

and also dont forget to check out this thread

I am not moving this update thread for the time being...Tongue

Ahhh....... no wonder.  I have already been to the other thread and was looking for this week's updates.  Anyway Thanks Mels.

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
very good news........thamksSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elystia

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I don't like the TA and Anand segments...doesn't make sense and not interesting. Ditto the Puvis....what a waste of time. Thanks people for the update. :D

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Dear friends,

I thought I would watch this show on techsatish and then write the update, but I keep getting the message, Video not available, so I am going to write it from memory.

Update for Wednesday, June 9, 2010:

Puvi's wife, Sudha, wants to know who called Lavanya, whether it is some special friend, so MIL comes in and tells her to stop saying such things about her daughter.  Sudha says that she is doing this in the interest of the family's maanam mariyaadhai, MIL says she knows about her daughter and there is no need for Sudha to say all this.  Sudha of course goes on and on, to the point of telling MIL to keep quiet.  Puvi comes in, and TA comes in on the other side.  Puvi tells his wife to keep quiet and go inside, and TA tells his amma to give him his tiffin.  Amma tells him, Paarudaa, eppadiyellam pesaraa, he takes her inside and goes.

Charu's Periappa's house - her Periappa and Periamma are looking at the album (enga timele weddingku thaan album, ippo engagement ellam kooda album pola irukku!)  and they are wishing they could also have been there, but apparently P had to go out of the country for business and Periamma also went with him.  As they go through the album, one photo is missing, and Charu says that everything was there when they brought the album.  Then she remembers that TA's mother had been asking about the album and she says that she will take the album over to his place.  Her parents and P and P tease her over whether she is going to give it to her MIL to be, or whether she is trying to meet TA, and she insists that she only wants to give it to his mother.  She says that she will take Nitheesh with her, and goes to his room. 

Nitheesh is in the bathroom when she goes there, and she sees a photo on his bed.  It is Lavanya's photo, she picks it up, and just then Nitheesh comes in, sees her, looks for the photo, doesn't spot it, looks everywhere, makes small talk with Charu, and finally she asks him what he is looking for.  He says he is looking for his towel, she tells him it is on his shoulders, then she asks if he is looking for the photo and gives it to him.  She tells him to get ready to go to TA's house to give the album.

Mohan calls his mother and Padma talks to him.  She is happy to hear his voice, and asks if he has the money with him, and he says Yes. 

I dozed off at this point and by the time I woke up, the show was over, so if anyone saw the episode, could you please fill in?  Thanks, and I am sorry about the inconvenience!

Thodarum ...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaRenita571kuttyponnubjdasrima~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESshubbabrinny_gpuviniVani19Caryn

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Thanks eljay for the update.

Nothing much happened later.Padma is all happy to know that he has the money with him. Mohan says he will back soon. Padma tells him to meet her at  the Mariamman  temple instead of coming home straight with the money.Advises him not tell anyone he has taken the money including Pavithra.  Padma kaNNa urittindu urittundu  mutters to herself..." aei kizhavi , enna sonne , chakram suthuda , en magan varttum vachukkaren.

Eljay ippo ellam engagementku photo mattum illa video , mehendi , sangeet ellam kooda irukku. Marriages / engagements are becoming more & more lavish these days. Wonder are we third world nation ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_gshubbapuviniQuelle-BelleVani19Caryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top