Thendral

Thendral 7-11 June Updates pn page 1 & discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

bjda

bjda

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
thanks srima,
sorry my computer conked off..got it repaired only yest so couldnt update friday and monday...
TA paavam...Cryam sure anand will create problems for TA in fact he may also meet that inspector who let TA free..and create more problems..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivasrimaVani19Quelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral 7-11 June Updates pn page 1 & discussions (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update srima!

Grrrrr....this idiot Anandh calls TA a cheater. Like subbali guessed Anandh suspects Thamizh to be behind his kindnap.Anandh...for u Thulasi is the right person to give you some needed advice and maybe if u continue torturing her one tight slap.He was so irritating in y'day's episode. Bad that TA revealed his love to Anandh and good that he kept silent. But Anandh does not deserve TA's true friendship.He has to learn a lesson from some cheating friends.

I hate that Sudha character. Always wants vambu..vambu..
Today's episode is gonna be another mouth war btw MIL-DIL and silly challenges and stupid emoblackmails.

I wish they show more of Deepa and Kalyani. Episodes are wasted with this irtitating Sudha and her mil.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaTheivakuttyponnuRuby-86srimashubbabrinny_gVani19CarynNixkie

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
sudha is so irritating.......athuku mela her MIL ethuda chance nu kathundu iruka.............iva thaane lavanya va phone eduka sonna......appuram en intha vambu puthi.......

TA did a good job of not talking back to that useless anand........normal a sonnale puriyathu......ithula thanni vera ulla poi over work na kekave vendam......

hope to see what is in TA's mind actually......what is he upto.....

sometimes he thinks and says he deftly needs thulasi...yday he says thulasi ya once i loved nu..........what is he upto....

they have shown what thulasi thinks.......but what TA thinks should be shown.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaTheivaCarynVani19

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update srima.

I agree with you subbali.I do not understand TA's character. Once he says Thulasi is mine, she is born for me, i want her and so on and on, and then at another situation he says I loved her once and he is not in love with her anymore. TA should be steady in this matter and not  hurt the heart of two girls.

I want Thamizh to marry Thulasi and not Charu, because Charu is a very nice girl.I really wish she gets another nice guy (and she deserves it) who LOVES her deeply and not TA who is not interested in her.

This Anandh talks nonsense. It is his fault not to have asked Thulasi if she really loves him and he deserves it now to have assumed himself sth that is not true.

This DIL/MIl problem annoys me.Sudha is too much paavom Lavanya and Thamizh. Intha rendu perukittayum maatikkittu muzhikiraanga.

Edited by Theiva - 09 June 2010 at 4:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Elystiasrimashubbabrinny_gVani19Caryn

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima. Anand is so stupid to jump into conclusion before finding out the truth and looks like he is gonna be another villain. I agree, Subha and MIL are too much and I hate to see their silly fights.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srimashubba

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Srima
The guy who called Lavanya is probably the one from Charu's family (Kalai's husband in Arasi), as he seemed to be interested in her at TA's nitchaya dartham.
As for Anand-I have no words for him, everyone else has posted what's on my mind! But seriously, a policeman getting drunk in public, in broad daylight over a girl he hardly knows? Disgusting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srimaCarynVani19

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hey dear firends,

please wish our friend and updater of thendral and tms on her birthday,
Its honeydaisys birthday on the linke belowEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbapuvini

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thank u srima for the update.. Wish to c T&T moments atleast once a week.. Waiting for thulsi's 1st day college..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top