Thendral

Thendral 7-11 June Updates pn page 1 & discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates srima.
Anand nallavana iruka chance ila......nallathu pannalenalum ketathu panama iruntha ok thaan......

He might join with azhagamperumal and do bad to TA. Also he might even suspect TA behind his kidnap as he does not know vel and that insp was behind it.

So more probs for TA.

Anand ku therinchathu ok......TA kum thulasi kum eppo theriyumo that they love each other. Waiting for that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiapuviniQuelle-BelleVani19srima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral 7-11 June Updates pn page 1 & discussions (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Thanks srima for the updates!

I do not think like many others here that Anandh is going to help TA&Thulasi. He will definetly give some serious problems to them. Hope he does not get crazy about Thulasi if he comes to know that she loves Thamizh and still wants to marry her.I think too that he would once join hands with AP to take revenge on Thamizh. Already at the beginning he showed some negative shades. He would do anything so that TA's marriage with Charu happens. But even if he succeeds there he won't get Thulasi.Thulasi won't marry anyone else even if she comes to know about Thamizh's engagement.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaRuby-86shubbaVani19Nixkiesrima

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Srima
I too think Anand will end up a villain - I hope I am wrong though, it would be nice to see Thamizh have a good friend like Thulasi has Deepa. It was so funny when the SI called him a Manga Madayan without knowing it was him!
Padma will probably change, but not right now. Maybe when it comes to light that her useless son Mohan was the one to steal the money, she may start changing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbaVani19Quelle-BelleNixkiesrima

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hi srima thanks for lovely update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Nikila you are right about thualsi's character.......
she would not accept anyone other than TA......even after knowing he is engaged......that is she would try to give him up for charu......at the same time she would not have anyone in TA's place........

Brinny as u said........manga madayan/vengayam nu SI sonnathu samma comedy.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiapuvini

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode was okay but i have a feeling that tuesday's will be better since anand is going to confront TA about his feelings for Thuls.

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
I feel really bad for TA. he has such a great heart and risked so much to save Thuls. But this Anand did nothing but claims to be the love of her life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Theivapuvinibrinny_gshubba

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
awww.... i am currently watching Thendral. I don;t know if Anand is acting or not but he was all like I should have asked Thuls if she liked me or not and then he keeps on the rambling about love. Now TA is telling Anand that he liked Thuls back in the day. commercial break.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top