Uttaran

Do You'll want a Banner Contest?Confirm Here (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by shyams

whats currently being shown is that veeya is a couple, however much veer may dislike the fact that he has been forced to accept her! and vancha pic needs to be there too!!! as for sid, he cant be shown with tapu cos they are not a current couple and nor will they become a couple in the future and its not nice to put tapu's pic with someone she is not married to! thats insulting to indian values!

LOLLOLLOLLOL
First of all Veer-Tapu marriage will not be a legal one as Veer didn't know it was tapu (remember the poor Tiwari ji married a guy few days back) and second Tapu doesn't care a damm abt indian values so better not talk abt them

i mean indian values such as not pairing a married woman with someone else!
you need not teach us indian values,.......we want sid with tapasya....its the current storyline....

actually its not! thy arenot in a love relationship but one of hatred and no sort of romantics in it! tapu doesnt love him and he hates her? then where are they a current couple? they WERE a couple...9 MONTHS ago!
a banner should cater everyones likes.........not just yours....

these arent my likes this is what it should be because thats what uttaran is now! put both families and both current jodies! isnt that right?Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do You'll want a Banner Contest?Confirm Here (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shyams

whats currently being shown is that veeya is a couple, however much veer may dislike the fact that he has been forced to accept her! and vancha pic needs to be there too!!! as for sid, he cant be shown with tapu cos they are not a current couple and nor will they become a couple in the future and its not nice to put tapu's pic with someone she is not married to! thats insulting to indian values!

LOLLOLLOLLOL
First of all Veer-Tapu marriage will not be a legal one as Veer didn't know it was tapu (remember the poor Tiwari ji married a guy few days back) and second Tapu doesn't care a damm abt indian values so better not talk abt them

i mean indian values such as not pairing a married woman with someone else!
you need not teach us indian values,.......we want sid with tapasya....its the current storyline....

actually its not! thy arenot in a love relationship but one of hatred and no sort of romantics in it! tapu doesnt love him and he hates her? then where are they a current couple? they WERE a couple...9 MONTHS ago!
a banner should cater everyones likes.........not just yours....

these arent my likes this is what it should be because thats what uttaran is now! put both families and both current jodies! isnt that right?Big smile
so we want veer-ichchaka holi wala pic......its amazing....we also want taps wid sid dancing pic....

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
sid isnt even there now...its not fair to put him with tapu as a couple because its simply not true anymore! as much as you may not like it veeya is a couple in the show therefore we have full right to want their pic there! veer ichha and sid tapu are not current jodies!!!

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
would rather talk to elders.....veerich holi pic....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Friends just discussing what should b there and what  not in the banner is not enough as I want a confirmation if you'll r ready to participate in itEmbarrassed...In case you all don't know how to make the banner I hv given the tutorial link for it in the post itself..so you all can learn itEmbarrassed

And I m waiting for few days more becuase the new girl was introduced last week only and we need to wait and watch whether the new girl is a cameo or a parallel lead in the show..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvrshivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I will participate in this contest if its guaranteed tht my banner will be selected as the winner...EmbarrassedLOL.....just kidding, its a wonderful idea 2 have a new banner with loads of Veer Ichcha pictures..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL...no kidding again....we seriously need a new banner now with a  fair deal to all characters....Smile...good luck guys for ur participation...

Edited by shivani109 - 21 June 2010 at 7:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
oh jyoti ji i have already started on the banner...i just need the pics...i have lots of vancha, veeya and of the 4 main leads and of mai but I dont have any of the others...if u could provide soonSmile

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
ughhhhhhhhhh flop flop flop i cant make nice onesCry...i'll ask one of the veeya members if they can take over from meStar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top