Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Do You'll want a Banner Contest?Confirm Here (Page 2)

mkdeepaa Goldie
mkdeepaa
mkdeepaa

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

ya we need a banner,,as this banner doesn't have vansh's pic in it...and in new banner plss put the pic of tapsid's kiss,,,oh it would be gr8 then...

lols great idea shonnuu LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
LOL

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

ya we need a banner,,as this banner doesn't have vansh's pic in it...and in new banner plss put the pic of tapsid's kiss,,,oh it would be gr8 then...

haihai hai ..i never knew u had so much fikar for Vansh..........LOL

that was just to make you stay back honey,,, vansh banner mein hoga toh usa dekhne ke bahane you'll be here for whole of the day...............LOL

achcha  but i think some1 got so emotional ..tht day over some  convo..u dont love me kya????LOL

anyways vansh does need not b on the banner..nazar lag jayegi bichare ko..already many ppl hate him...Cry...anyways i hav a whole collection of vansh pix..in my E drive..so i dont need to see the banner..naWinkLOLLOLLOL

anyways plz make a banner with vansh face very small n in a corner.....he will get so much buri nazarCryCryCryCryCry..bcoz he is abusing ichcha n veer..ppldont like him..so plz better not put him prominently on the bannerSleepy

LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shonuu

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
please guys when u make a banner be sensible and realistic...that banner should have vancha and veeya's pics there...as well the entire bundela parivaar and no sid since this is his last appearance in the serial...and yes wait foe the new entrance...if someone can tell me how u make banners I would love to make one
nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
also 1 veer- ich pic....
ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
have one ............................... take my idea and add taps getting slap by icha, tht was the best uttarn cn ever give even for a episode to show icha as a HUMAN

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.nutmeg7shyams

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
it's a gr8 idea. can i participate in this? i'm a graphics designer by profession and i usually made banners. uttaran is my favourite show, so i want to participate in this.
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Angry  oh great...as far as i understand it currently what is being shown on uttaran should be in the banner and the banner needs to satisfy the needs of all the character fan groups! so according to whats going on in uttaran atm...there should be a pic of veeya and vancha separately, tapu and ichhas pic, and vansh and veer's pic... as well as the whole of the thakur and bundela families...sid is going out of the show forever inn a month or so so we dont need to really add him but u can if u want but no sid and tapasya in this one cos its not current!Smile and veer ichha is not current either! putting them as devar bhabhi is appropriate cos thats the truth now!

Edited by SRKLuvr - 12 June 2010 at 8:04am
shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Angry  oh great...as far as i understand it currently what is being shown on uttaran should be in the banner and the banner needs to satisfy the needs of all the character fan groups! so according to whats going on in uttaran atm...there should be a pic of veeya and vancha separately, tapu and ichhas pic, and vansh and veer's pic... as well as the whole of the thakur and bundela families...sid is going out of the show forever inn a month or so so we dont need to really add him but u can if u want but no sid and tapasya in this one cos its not current!Smile and veer ichha is not current either! putting them as devar bhabhi is appropriate cos thats the truth now!

Well we don't know 4 sure if Sid is for 2 months or longer and as you said  currently what is being shown on uttaran should be in the banner so Sid should definately be there. Also he was there b4 and may come back in future. Now if u want as veer and Tapu pica just b'coze tapu pretend to love veer then why not Sid-Tapu as Sid really love her.
So a Sid Tapu pic is a must

Go to top