Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Salaam Namaste all Uttaran loversHug

Well as you all know that in recent times Uttaran has introduced few new characters and many r demanding for a new Banner for the forum..So I hv thought of having one new Banner contest for this forumEmbarrassed

But the problem is we din't get much participation in the last banner contest and so I m not sure whether this time we r getting any participation or notOuch..

So we can have a brand new banner contest for this forum only if all the members r ready to participate in the contestEmbarrassed..and also make sure that the banner consists of all the characters that r currently part of this show in a fair manner...

So before going ahead with the banner contest I want to know how many r willing to participate in this contest..So those who r interested in participating in the contest ,please press the LIKE button to confirm your participation,so that based on the result I can decide whether to go ahead with the contest or notEmbarrassed..so even if u r a silent member and know how to make a banner..u can hit the like button and confrm your participationBig smile

And u don't hv to worry about pictures because I m going to provide all the pictures for the banner contestBig smile..also in case u don't know how to make a banner..u can always learn from the tutorials which is given by Ms.Bholi Bhali in the following link

And remember if the banner contest is not held then Uttaran dev team will hv to just ask for a new banner from a good creative member who knows how to make a banner sinse its high time we will hv to change the banner and put the picture of one of the main protagonist who is missing from the banner..in that case  you all will miss the chance of choosing your favourite banner through voting as the banner will b direcly put up by the dev team without any contest or voting..I m sure u all will not want that to happen... right ??Embarrassed

So please those who r interested in participating in the banner contest..just hit the like button and confirm your participation..Based on the majority I will decide whether to go ahead with the contest or notBig smile

Hoping to see lots of members hitting the like button hereWinkLOL...and plss hit the like button only if u r confirming your participation in the contest and make sure u know how to make a banner...

Cheers
Uttaran dev team

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

orapagolICCHApallai-Trinity-ruchira23-SilverFlames-queen_of_heartsKruthika.NDUGGUliciousshonuushyamsadoremevirgotiny15SRKLuvrChillMaarYaar-Ms.Wildcherry-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do You'll want a Banner Contest?Confirm Here" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I think we need a new banner 4 show but I'm wondering should we wait for the new entry (Jogi's other daughter)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

I think we need a new banner 4 show but I'm wondering should we wait for the new entry (Jogi's other daughter)
Shyam of course we can wait for the new entryEmbarrassed..as a banner needs to hv the faces of all the characters to depict that the forum is Uttaran forum..so u need all the faces in the banner and not just 3-4 main leads..a banner should look very professional and need not hv only the romantic couples pictureLOLEmbarrassed...it should actually depict the current storyline...so if a new girl is entering the show..we can wait till her entry..its a good ideaBig smile

Bas I want to know how many r actually willing to participate in the contest as we can always learn how to make itEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
ya we need a banner,,as this banner doesn't have vansh's pic in it...and in new banner plss put the pic of tapsid's kiss,,,oh it would be gr8 then...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaashyams~~~~tiny15

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

ya we need a banner,,as this banner doesn't have vansh's pic in it...and in new banner plss put the pic of tapsid's kiss,,,oh it would be gr8 then...

haihai hai ..i never knew u had so much fikar for Vansh..........WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

shyamstiny15shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by shonuu

haihai hai ..i never knew u had so much fikar for Vansh..........LOL

that was just to make you stay back honey,,, vansh banner mein hoga toh usa dekhne ke bahane you'll be here for whole of the day...............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

arunima_LUIT~~~~tiny15

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
wow!.... this seems something interesting...i wud have loved to take part in it not as a competiton but for the fun of making a banner of all the characters i love in this serial.....but my problem is i do not know how to make banners... i know u have given us the link to the tutorials but how much time do i have to learn n make it ?.. still i dont mind trying......thanks 

-Trinity-

-Trinity-

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Now that's an interesting oneClap ..

well I'm new to all these things but would love to take part in the creation of Banner... Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses

Post Reply New Post

Go to top