shruti sheth in raajneeti - article must read! :)

charmie_mayur thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

June 06, 2010 (Mumbai) – Shruti Seth the hottie from Mumbai has given hot performance in Prakash Jha's latest flick Raajneeti, The people who saw the moviewere amazed with her bold scenes with Arjun Rampal. Shruti Seth's facial expressions were really awesome in the movie(Raajneeti). People are going crazy for Shruti Seth Hot Video from Raajneeti movie. For those who haven't seen the movie, it's just a 2 minutes clip without any nudity. The character of Shruti Seth demands that kind of scene in the movie. we'll provide you the video once it's uploaded officially byUTV on youtube.
Shruti Seth was born on 18 December 1977 in Gujarat, India. She did her schooling from Ashok Academy and graduated from St. Xavier's College with a degree in Economics and Commerce. Shruti Sethstarted her career as a model. According to her, her entry into the world of glamour happened by chance.

A couple of people had asked her if she'd like to model and at that time, it just meant extra pocket money. Over the span of her career as a model she did several commercials including Clean and Clear moisturiser, TATA Home Finance, Ponds Talc, Frooti, Lifebuoy Soap, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, LG, Airtel, Mrs. Marino Hair Softener, Stayfree Secure, Dominos etc. Her first advertisement was for Clean and Clear moisturizer.
If you are a Fan of Shruti Seth, visit her website – http://www.shrutiseth.org/. You can follow her on Twitter @sethshruti.

if u like this article please do click the like button

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the article ,, i like her
simran1285 thumbnail
I saw the movie and was a bit surprised that she took on such a role. Yes there was no nudity and she did a good job. Granted the role was a bit cheap but she carried it off well.
ta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting information about her role.

I do have to mention though that the Shruti's last pic in your post is badly edited..Notice her eyes...
hp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i saw the movie!!!!! i was quite surprised by the role she had taken but i think she carried it well. Her role was bit cheap and vulgar types but acted well.