ans to all my friends who want SA-KW

Book_Kash thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys wassup
em back after longgggggggggggg
timeeeeeee in DMG forum

well to be very honest em sooo happy that fianlly shilpa is back
and this forum is over-whelmed of this deed

but on a serious note i want to make one hting clear who thinks that after the entry of shilpa there is a chances that jeran will  be sidelined
noooo its all depends on the fan following
shilpa back kash back due to their huge fan following
jeran will nt be sidelined if they have a fans on their back
so all jeran fans if u think tht they will sidelined after kash

so please tie up ur seat belts  and ready to fight for ur rights
but plz dont stole our happiness from us tht we gt after 2 years by making SA-KW  and AR as a couple
we only want kash kash kash whether in the picture of AR or AK

tc loves too all jeran ank kash fans
saba

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yup!!! and yaar dnt use d nicknme AK man, AK is offically angand and kripa! AK fans hve been hurt a lot by us using dere nicknme for our jodi!

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awwwwww.. So true.. I have kinda LONG list why KaSh is gonna be paired.. And not WaSh.. And why JeRan wont be sidelined..

1. If they had to pair SA with KW, they could better bring Shweta Gulati back, who already have a fan following from Remix.. And also playing Niki here😆 People call it Illogical that first Riddhima is back as a new character.. Now illogical hi honeka tha, toh why not SG if it is for Wahi 😆

2. The main reason of thinking to get SA back at THIS juncture is somehow related to SR.. ☺️ CV has been saying SR have a huge fanbase, becoz of which they wanna keep SR.. and a new gal for Armaan.. who could be better than SA? 😃

3. It's a story of Riddhima.. Initially.. And the character and stuffs related to Riddhima can't be sidelined for long.. Even if JeRan are sidelined for the time being, Riddhima will always be der, with her husband :) I dont see the char of Riddhima getting sidelined😃

4. From the last few weeks, they have been clearly paving the way for Siddhima .. ☺️ The party confession, the tracks where Ridz clearly shows that it's only abt her present n future, and she cant let those affected for her past and all.. Now they can't show AR all of a sudden.. Doesn't make sense at all.. 😃

5. SA and KSG in the same show.. But with different persons.. It is kinda weird to think🤓

6. Last but not the least -- The name WaSh itself suggests that this should be WASHED away 🤣

Guddi .. 😃
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Awwwwww.. So true.. I have kinda LONG list why KaSh is gonna be paired.. And not WaSh.. And why JeRan wont be sidelined..

1. If they had to pair SA with KW, they could better bring Shweta Gulati back, who already have a fan following from Remix.. And also playing Niki here😆 People call it Illogical that first Riddhima is back as a new character.. Now illogical hi honeka tha, toh why not SG if it is for Wahi 😆

2. The main reason of thinking to get SA back at THIS juncture is somehow related to SR.. ☺️ CV has been saying SR have a huge fanbase, becoz of which they wanna keep SR.. and a new gal for Armaan.. who could be better than SA? 😃

3. It's a story of Riddhima.. Initially.. And the character and stuffs related to Riddhima can't be sidelined for long.. Even if JeRan are sidelined for the time being, Riddhima will always be der, with her husband :) I dont see the char of Riddhima getting sidelined😃

4. From the last few weeks, they have been clearly paving the way for Siddhima .. ☺️ The party confession, the tracks where Ridz clearly shows that it's only abt her present n future, and she cant let those affected for her past and all.. Now they can't show AR all of a sudden.. Doesn't make sense at all.. 😃

5. SA and KSG in the same show.. But with different persons.. It is kinda weird to think🤓

6. Last but not the least -- The name WaSh itself suggests that this should be WASHED away 🤣

Guddi .. 😃

You rock Guddi...bang on..Yes Jenran will be there equally.....Yr pt 2, 3 sums up all...Tes SR and AK= DMG
Book_Kash thumbnail
exactly yaar i mean i dint see any reason to bring AR now

when kZK started it was the story of anurag and prerna but then it become the story of everyone except anurag prerna
people accept it coz they loved it

same here when DMG started it was AR
but now i want SIDDHIMA  and KanAn

well jeran wont be sidelined coz theri fans wont allow cv's to do that
all i know is that
KASH IS BACK KASH IS BACK
whether they are AR or KanAn
we only want KASH
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well for the thought of Siddhima/JeRan sidelined after KaSh has never crossed my mind and I don't think that it will ever do because I am very sure that those lovely CVs know that Siddhima/JeRan come with their own fan following who will not leave dem alone till they get what they want and if indeed they'd decided to sidelined Siddhima in future then we all will be here to make sure it does not happen....😃

*sigh*

haven't said all that I will end it here w ith my.......

Siddhima-JeRan and KaSh-AK forever😉

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
just a silly lil question guys, who is WaSh?😕

god I feel like I have missed something big that does not really matter here
😔