Magic of Arjun & Rati -article Mods Note 7 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by naina4MAYUR

they only selected MAYANK and NUPUR 4m starone....even ARMAN-RIDHIMA is a very popular couple

but still....UNCLE SUDHIR can't see anything.......

PS:i am not using offensive language....just giving him respect....don't know UNCLE Sudhir can take it or not....

Yaa.. We respect him sooooo much...😆 And due to this respect only, we are giving him good advices.. But, Uncle is not ready to listen only... What to do...!!!
Originally posted by Tapoor

mahi uncle maat kaho na 🤣

aapi....i m just giving him respect.....i think Uncle's brain stopped working he can't see properly cuz of hiz age.....😆

or perhaps he don't want to use his brain and eyes.....he'll save them and will sell them when he'll need new teeth to give that fake smile at the age of 100......🤣
@Senny....yea..i agree wid u...this mst be recorded earlier frm d 'mahan' Sudhir Sharmajeeee........*no offense...😆😆😆....*

bt jst c gals...jab se yeh poora S2 drama shuru hua tha...do weeks pehle....tabse roz....naye naye stmts botle aa rahe hai the...yeh do...'mahan aatmayein'......jo saaf saaf jatate hai....KITNAAAAA contradictin baatein hote hai....aaj kuch bolte hai...toh kal kuch aur hi bolte hai.....

Sachai bolna toh inhe aata hi nahi.....aur ab Sachai(negative trps for this horror nites) ke saamne kiya bina....inke paas aur koi chara bhi nahi....
this person sudhir sharma has lost it big time .............teverybody knows how popular mayur are .............and how enchanting and magical ArTi are ............and deep down even these so called producers know dat who has the majority fan base and who gets the most trp's the answer is mayur yet they never acknowledeged it and  killed the character of nupur and if dat wasnt enough they manipulated  the polls also .............such cheaters and liars .....................they surely hve dug their own graves ..............now no one can save this crap serial its end is very very near .............. Edited by stuti123 - 13 years ago
@Senny I felt so sad reading the telly chakkar article
Rati is really hurt she herself is having many questions like us why  did this happen with Nupur
Nupur was really close to her heart & the way she was killed hurted Rati the most
Mayur love story didnt deserve such a painful ending
Rati is a strong girl I'm sure her talent her handwork  her positiveness will make her reach heights & she will soon be back with a Bang
God Bless her

I know Nidzy, this is the toughest for Rati, our pain and feeling of loss is nothing in front of what she is going through!

Hey thanks alot Anu!

Yaa.. Maybe Rati deserves better... But, we are @ loss na... Cos Rati as the ever bubbly,chirpy Nupur is the life of MJHT.. They made the life only dead.... Strange... Still, Rati is telling to watch the show and support the rest of the cast... Can someone be better than her both acting-wise and nature-wise???? Hats off to Rati!! She does not think that she has been ousted from the show so the show's TRPs should fall or something... In fact she is supporting the rest...
Arjun too admitted in his blog that now he has to manage ALONE as the magic of this jodi won't be there..

Yes, Rati does deserve better but still I want her back in the show with due respect... So that it can be proved that her hardwork, her good nature, her talent, her loyalty, her 100% for entertaining us, her support to her co-stars nothing should be wasted... She is the best, no one can replace her ... Let her also know that she has got a BIG support from her fans for her hardwork, her talent so that she gets the respect that she deserves...

These are just my views... I am not trying to hurt any sentiments... 😊

- Pooja

Hypocrisy at its best.

Anyways all the best to the show................i see a sinking Titanic

Arjun - Rati................u are the best...........and no1 can take ur place, neither in show, nor in our hearts.

They know that Mayank and Nupur are the most popular couple..so they break up the jodi...?

pardon me if I sound like a 10 year old. ..But isn't that really stupid? I mean totally totally stupid??

Arjun and Rati arethe best actors in the show, and will always remain in our hearts as Mayank and Nupur...

Bul rightly said Annie, Ship MJHT has hit an iceberg...it will go down before they know what hit them...
Once they sink (lower than they have already sunk 🤢..) we 'll let them know it had everything to do with Mayank and Nupur.... Nupur/Rati to be exact!!