Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Hey you guys!!

I have an idea to make this forum active over weekends.. I was thinking that maybe we can have creations exhibition every weeked.. where we put on display week's best creations..

Maybe we all can vote or something to choose which creation should be placed on display..

Let me know if you guys like the idea then I can go ahead and come up with some ideas on how we can run this exhibition.

What do you guys think? And if anyone wants to help me with this idea.. then pleaseeee let me know through PM or post here.

Thanks,
Aman
SGP Dev Team

Edited by *Aman_I* - 06 June 2010 at 6:49pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Sky-SushaanManeetamotlymileoShehreen_27-allizwell-SomerholicGirlManasi_16jassie_17Xx.Phoenix.xXJasmine...YusBee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Creations Exibition..." in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Fantastic idea Aman....n hv one small suggestion...

We can have the voting for the siggy in the NL itself....so when ppl read the NL...they can vote for the best siggy of the week........so wuld optimise the efforts...

What say??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17Angelic_AYusBee

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Fantastic idea Aman....n hv one small suggestion...

We can have the voting for the siggy in the NL itself....so when ppl read the NL...they can vote for the best siggy of the week........so wuld optimise the efforts...

What say??
Thanks Embarrassed

About voting.. I was thinking maybe we can have a new post..
the first post will be information and the next 7 posts will be creations.. one post=1 creation.
I was thinking maybe we cna have 4 siggy's and 3 avi's.
voting will be done via "Like" feature. Wink

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
But wouldn't that be sort of like a comparison of which one's better then which one because I think that like every creation is by heart, like no matter how good or bad it is. I mean, its a ok idea but I think  everyone does a great job ons siggy making, you see. Some people might feel little bit upset as to why their creation was voted less. But if you want to create a post like that, its upto you. I am just making my opinion, no offence to anyone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-YusBee

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeenaJ

But wouldn't that be sort of like a comparison of which one's better then which one because I think that like every creation is by heart, like no matter how good or bad it is. I mean, its a ok idea but I think  everyone does a great job ons siggy making, you see. Some people might feel little bit upset as to why their creation was voted less. But if you want to create a post like that, its upto you. I am just making my opinion, no offence to anyone.
I am not sure if anyone would be offended.. because as you know we do hold banner contest and the one that gets the most posts win..

But if thats the case anyways.. then maybe we can just have a plain exibition where there is no voting but just spotlights to randomly picked weeks creations.

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Aman_I*

Originally posted by MeenaJ

I am not sure if anyone would be offended.. because as you know we do hold banner contest and the one that gets the most posts win..

But if thats the case anyways.. then maybe we can just have a plain exibition where there is no voting but just spotlights to randomly picked weeks creations.

Oh ok, but I was just sharing my opinion.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top