Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

New promo

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
it shows the evil ladke wale woman, mami & sachi r in the hospital. Then they shows tht she's taking her to the gynac. room/chamber (ahhh now wat is this lady upto?!Ouch). Shravan is also in the same hospital & he says "yeh ladki yaha bhiShocked? " LOL then the voiceover says will they understand the signs tht they r meant to be together? or something along those linesLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25ilive2laughNymeria

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
oo thanks! Big smile
I wonder what the evil women is up to know [:@]
I hope Shravan coincedintally saves her again LOL

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal25

oo thanks! Big smile
I wonder what the evil women is up to know [:@]
I hope Shravan coincedintally saves her again LOL

shravan saved sachi last time, but sachi cudnt save herself & finally stripped infront of tht evil ladySleepy i think this time its going to happen as well..maybe shravan will save her at 1st but this girl wont say no for the 2nd timeSleepy

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
ooo thanks for the promo :)
damn that evil woman!! shravan saveeee sachi lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top