dilnasheen ho
dil kasheen ho
ya jannat ka noor ho...
MASHA-ALLAH.....
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Neha_K

Sorry dear, did knew dat!!
Belated Happy Birthday, bia!!

hy sorry bia i knew ur birthday it was 19 of june i was planning to make a birthday post especially 4 u  bt thursday ko mery laptop kharab ho gya aur sara plan kharab ho gya ajj hi wapis aya hai aur in dino main mery zehn main bas yahi baat thi k bia ko kisi trhan wish krna hai aur online hoty hi sab sey pehly tumhain msgs kiye hain...sorry again Edited by sweety_1754 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sweet_Aamna

hahahhah wat a style
Originally posted by Sweet_Aamna

gorgeous

i don't think it's such a big issue if she wear same pair of shoes several times......... as she wore same costumes of AWK in it's promotional activities! that pix are of that time, aren't they??
its the promotion style to wear dresses of film in promotional activities many bollywood stars do this like vdya was wearing the same clothes for promotional activities that she wore in ishqiya and there r other exapmles too..bt as far as shoes r concerned its not the promotional funnda ...if u wear the same thinsg again again it will b noticed like neel kept on wearing the same jacket in various function so it was mentioned in plant bollywood(zoom programme)so chill if fc members r noticing it so there is no probelm its just that the notice each n every thing of aamna and they knew when she wore this earing or shoes or anything so we r just discussing it dont make a issue..hope now u understand😛

what's d problem then??
4 a celebrity it looks not gud to wear same things again n again n agian..bt we were discussing it in a light manner ...dont over react plz😃
MAGICAL LAND OF AAMNA SHARIFF FC !!!II
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1419509

NEW HOME LAND GO 4 ITEdited by Sweet_Aamna - 13 years ago