Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

theres a confusion

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

khadeeja5

khadeeja5

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
guys, i think the name is "sachi" not "sanchi". theres no "n" in her name. so there is a confusion. i just wanted to point it out. if u listen closely in the show or promo, u will hear no sound of an "n" in her name-sachi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "theres a confusion" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
i think you're right because in the cast list, next to the actress's name, the character's name is spelled Sachi

khadeeja5

khadeeja5

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
mhmm, i dont know, i was just confused thats why i wanted to make sure. but yeah her name is sachi.

sadizzle

Goldie

sadizzle

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged

what kind of name is that?!? lol "SACHI" meaning truth? haha...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.