CID

Just a general suggestion to CID fans

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Hi, I understand this is a fun place to be in. We all discuss about the show we are so passionate about.
I just thought of saying something to people who are really addicted to IF or anything else.
Excess of anything is bad, including IF. Sometimes we get so involved here that we tend to lose touch with the real world and some people can reach a stage where they need medical help. (I have heard of a few people)
I have been with  IF only since Nov 09, but I have seen many people sending me 'Farewell' mails because the members' parents have put a complete ban on net surfing or because someone's dad got a mammoth bill and disconnected the internet.
I am  sure we don't want to stop coming here completely. So please, everyone -  use the  internet within limits, so that no one restricts you from visiting this site.
I hope we don't receive any such farewell mails again because of a ban at home.

Edited by visrom - 06 June 2010 at 10:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414pappaisSRKTimaiMini

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just a general suggestion to CID fans" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

totallynotme101

Goldie

totallynotme101

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i truly agreeApprove

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
yup visrom,I'm an example of such a situation,I became so addicted to IF and FB in between (especially during our siggy thing) that my dad got extremely irritated and the net bill had come too much but now i've controlled myself totally and come online on IF mostly in the morning and evening,So ek real example se i want to tell all net addicts especially school-going people who are having holidays so tend to become addicted to net,try and control at this stage so that you won't have to bid farewell to this permanently and cause yourself problems Smile Smile

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Very true. I myself was really addicted to Internet in the last year, especially Facebook and some music-related forums and my exam grades suffered seriously because of that. I've since done my best to control myself and limit my online time. Internet addiction, especially for students like me, can indeed be a very dangerous thing if not controlled.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Well, who better than me knows it!!!!

I completely agree with u Visrom..thanx for opening such a thread guiding people, specially skul going ppl...Net surfing shud be done withing limits..Fun shud always be done keeping in mind that ppl around u r not annoyed or u dont harm urself!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top