Debate Mansion

Why some women wear short/revealing cloth? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
To look like a woman and to look beautiful.
Otherwise why would a woman want to not look like a woman and not look beautiful?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why some women wear short/revealing cloth? (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
^^Looking beautiful is also one of the reasons. A woman can wear a skirt to look beautiful.

About looking feminine: What if she wears clothes that are so loose and one wont differentiate her from a guy? I say this because for some people even wearing tight clothes is like "revealing".

About other possibilities - I agree and I never said that there weren't anymore reasons.

cuckoocutter

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Gulshan_Gobar

Gulshan_Gobar

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
i don lik nangu gals.......coz im gud.....heheheEmbarrassed

Edited by Gulshan_Gobar - 07 June 2010 at 1:45pm

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
As a girl myself even I ask it why should women wear short/revealing clothes I have noticed some people who are Muslims but they all say they follow their faith but they wear short skimpy clothes and they talk about religion, girls in my college wear revealing clothes. I would loved to have said more but some things are better kept in the heart.

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by karandel_2008

^^Looking beautiful is also one of the reasons. A woman can wear a skirt to look beautiful.
More than looking "beautful", I'd say looking "desirable" and/or "sexy" could be one of the reasons.  Beauty does not depend on the length or width of any dress. 

About looking feminine: What if she wears clothes that are so loose and one wont differentiate her from a guy? I say this because for some people even wearing tight clothes is like "revealing".
Clothes don't have to be too tight or too loose.  Additionally, it's all in the cut and drape of the fabric.  A loose flowing chiffon or crepe dresses can look super sexy yet cover at the same time.  

About other possibilities - I agree and I never said that there weren't anymore reasons.

If we talk in general: "Being" beautiful doesn't depend on the length/width of the dress, but "looking" does depend on it -  In a simple case a  fully masked person wont look beautiful. (you may say that the mask/cloth will look beautiful here). Because "looking" is associated with how much is covered and how much is revealed.

In addition, why should we assume that beauty is restricted only to face? Its the most significant part of human body and may be the main thing, but is it the only thing?  Other parts like muscles, beautiful hands, legs, etc also add to the beauty.

Other wise I know, that this topic is mostly talking about extreme short clothes . But how short is short?  Many Roman/other nude paintings and statues are also considered beautiful.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top