Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

if you didnt wear skirts why are you supporting that.. second what the heck the school has to do whether i wear a 4" or 6" skirt... is this USA, a free country.. all of you were jumping saying you could wear what you want!!!????? Saap soong gaya abhi!!!???😆

i am saying what i know and what the school realises, you girls make a fuss about!!!! miniskirts reflect indecent sexually and so are not allowed even in many places in  the USA!!!.. Oye woh rampur ka chhora hai.. rampuri nikal sakta hai, hai kisi ki majaal jo uski sajni ko chhede!!!😆 ( just watched some Rampur ka laxman.. so some after effects..)

what are you saying... girls covering themselves dont feel good abuot themselves!!!?? when did i say that ????? I am saying they can be nuns... and feeling like nuns is not feeling bad..

Aur yeh toh aap ka mahila morcha bol raha jo...kapde pahane say confidence badhta hai... etc etc.. I agree kapade badalne niyat nahi badalti.. i know it since the time I read Little red riding hood..😛

Ok here is the funny part ... the title says..  "short/revealing cloth" whats a cloth.. wearing G-Strings, thongs or langot!!???😆😆

Okay Qwerty ji, bohat ho gaya. We're going in circles now! The only point I'm trying to make is agar ek ladki ko mini skirt pehen ke bahar jaana hai toh kisi ke baap ka kya jaata hai. 😆😆 Except of course her own father. 😆

@cloth - Maybe Sweden mein kuch hota hoga. Ask Ice Thinker! 😛
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 13 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Women can wear anything as they like...nothing wrong in it...if someone always desire these things, its cos of their mind's sexuality problem or sexual obessesion..,
I just wanna say women should keep her natural feminine qualities then it feel good.....but now a days some % of womens or feminist try to imitate man....they wanna be equal, then may start doing idiotic things...they are also putting nonsense into womens minds..I don't mean that someone is superior and someone is inferior. I mean that they are unique. women are women and men are men... there is no question of comparison. equality is out of the question. they are not unequal and neither can they be equal.... They are unique. they should rejoice in their feminine qualities...😊
Edited by Believe - 13 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sometimes I get the feeling Ice-Thinker is from Amal.

Circles aside, I don't think you can get a more precise answer for why women wear short/revealing clothes is because they can.

There maybe multitudes of reasons why they choose to, whether to be comfortable, whether to be cool in the heat, whether to make a fashion statement - but whenever they do, they do so because they can.

Women who wear modest clothes also do so because they can. Whether they wear it because they are more comfortable, it is socially acceptable or because it is tradition, they do so because the can.

Of course we can delve into further variables -

Does a woman who wears clothes because she can, actually want to wear those clothes? A woman in modest attire may internally dream of strutting on a beach in bikinis or flaunt latest fashion trends and wish that it was acceptable for her to do so. A woman in racy attire may internally wish that high fashion, and trends were not so revealing and that she could fit into current society while being extremely modest.

I've never heard of complaints of too little clothing in Siberia. Why don't we have an exchange program where all conservative people move to the cold areas and all liberals move to the tropics.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think women who wear less clothes tend to grow more hair on their bodies. After a while it will be a planet of the Apes

Reasons:

1. to get noticed
2. to find rich old men
3. to find rich young men
4. to look more beautiful and sexy than other women
5. because its in fashion
6. to flaunt their T & A, waist ,legs and back.
7.hot weather.
8.to get their way
or maybe they dont think its any big deal.

Originally posted by: Summer3

I think women who wear less clothes tend to grow more hair on their bodies. After a while it will be a planet of the Apes

😕

Did you come up with that just because you found that picture and you wanted to post it here?
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

😕

Did you come up with that just because you found that picture and you wanted to post it here?

All that when we clearly see an over clothed ape geared for a northern winter or something.

I wonder if with his absurdity Summer is surreptitiously trying to make a case for male devolution.
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
To look like a woman and to look beautiful.
Otherwise why would a woman want to not look like a woman and not look beautiful?

Originally posted by: karandel_2008

To look like a woman and to look beautiful.
Otherwise why would a woman want to not look like a woman and not look beautiful?

I disagree, Karan.  A woman can look feminine and beautiful while modestly covered up too. 

I feel the motivation to dress provocatively or skimpily could vary from woman to woman.