Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

that would lead to next question why do you want to be sexy.
The simplest answer which people give is because I want to..last I heard we are still born free and can do anytihng etc....etc. etc. 😆 but it should be better than that

Raises self esteem and self confidence.
Is that a better answer? 😛
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jess.

No pulling rich hot entrepreneurs. That's the best answer.😆
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jess.

hardly... what has looking sexy has nothing to do with it....... you could look plain vanilla but be super confident.. indira nooyi is a classic example.. she is like opposite of sexy but supremely confident!!!
qwertyesque thumbnail
Originally posted by: P1nk

Girls i dont want to cast aspersions or interpret  on why you wanna look sexy.. I accept the answer as it is and take back that question... ..you all 3 are good looking ...😊
xobile thumbnail

hardly... what has looking sexy has nothing to do with it....... you could look plain vanilla but be super confident.. indira nooyi is a classic example.. she is like opposite of sexy but supremely confident!!!

Hmm but different people get confidence out of different things. Indira Nooyi is confident of her skills as a businessperson. Somebody else might be confident of their looks. Others of their running ability, etc etc.

So you can want to reveal your sexy body just because it raises your confidence and makes you feel that there is something that you have which makes you stand out.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: P1nk

Dang, girl, you golddigger!! 😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I aint she a gold digger
But she aint messing with no broke nigga
qwertyesque thumbnail
Originally posted by: xobile

Hmm but different people get confidence out of different things. Indira Nooyi is confident of her skills as a businessperson. Somebody else might be confident of their looks. Others of their running ability, etc etc.

So you can want to reveal your sexy body just because it raises your confidence and makes you feel that there is something that you have which makes you stand out.

This is not totally true.. how you dress comes later.. just looks have sexual appeal but nothing substantative thereafter..unless its coupled with something else.... if you are talking of a gold-diggers confidence that is whole different issue..
qwertyesque thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

is it bad to be one.. its one of the entrepreneurial abilities... 😆... trapping a guy could be a project which could be veri creative...😆
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

that would lead to next question why do you want to be sexy.
The simplest answer which people give is because I want to..last I heard we are still born free and can do anytihng etc....etc. etc. 😆 but it should be better than that

I'm not sure what answer you and Ice Thinker are looking for Qwerty ji. At this rate, I'm thinking you guys are trying to prove that girls wear revealing clothes in order to get laid.

The mini skirt seems to be the talk of town, so lets go from there ...

If a girl wears a mini skirt in the US ...

It is not a big deal. It is culturally acceptable, as it is commonly found in female wardrobes. Is it always considered decent? No. But now even the sari has evolved into not-so-decent forms, so why point fingers only at the mini skirt?

If a girl wears a mini skirt back on the Subcontinent ....

Maybe she is trying to make a fashion statement. Perhaps she is a rebel and wants to westernize. Maybe she is trying to attract the males around her. Maybe she is looking to get laid. And maybe she thinks it looks good on her, so why not?

So in the end, there are many different reason why a girl would choose to wear revealing clothes. They do not all have to do with the male population. Don't get me wrong, I am in no way defending the mini skirt here. In fact, I am one of the first people to point out a slutty skankwhore when I see one. But, although we call people names, and assume things about them, at the end of the day, I don't think we have any right to judge people for the way they look. Not all girls that are completely covered are saints and not all girls who wear revealing clothes are sluts.