Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I would love to see Newsletter for TVD!!!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aashi, I'm definitely in! (would this be something along the lines of the Desh FM? because then I still have the layout, which we could modify for this. and I have the rules and stuff, again, we could modify it for this. lemme know when you start!)
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kool idea! Im in too..i don't mind helpingg out!

But i'll only be able to help out in like 3 weeks times..so from beginning of July im free! So yh..let me know when u start too!

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Jaan: thank you! << thats for your opinion 😆 ( not in a rude way 😳)

@KajenLuva: thanks man! 😆 same here 😉 ðŸ˜‰

@Raee: thank you! 😃

@ Nans: shukriya ji 😆 ðŸ˜ƒ 

@Radz: you made it to the post! finally! did you and bhavs know that I was talking about you! haha! 😆 ( the one-shot part) ( you know I do believe I was actually thinking about that, yeah yeah we could do that, it would be wicked! 😃 just now we have to make it TVD-fied)

@Leena: thank you 😃 I am sure I would get to you straight away 😃

@ everybody: what do I do? make it or not? wait for DT team or not? people help me!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
I think maybe you should PM Ananya and see if she minds if you start it without the DT, then at least you know if she'll be able to sticky it for you. as for starting it, I think you should (I'll help out any which way I can, just PM me!) but not intensively. have a few editions before the next season comes out, when it does, then have one edition every week, for each episode? now, you can group the episodes together, have maybe five or four editions each covering a number of episodes? just a thought. (:
curledup thumbnail
@ Radz:  A fast fast reply! :D

sounds good! thats great, why didn't I think of pming her! *smacks forhead* thanks! that sounds like a good idea, but wait I am still unsure of when season 2 is coming out! :( but thank you immensely for the help :D
Anhdara13 thumbnail
haha, yeah, I'm online now. <3 I think the next season comes out in September. either then or October, so go and PM her, and once you have permission, I'll help you with figuring things out k?

ily! and miss you.
curledup thumbnail
@ Radz! : runs to give big big jaapi!

what would I do without you? I wonder!

thank thank thank you! another big jaapi *

ILY 2! awww you miss me? same here luv!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
haha, you'd survive Aashi. :) besides, I asked Bhav. haha. PM me or scrap me soon k? take care!
sourpuss thumbnail
*coughs* I wondered why Radz randomly asked when season 2 would be out...

@ Aashifa: If you do get the green light, you can count me in! I'll try to help as much as I can, and if I can't, I'll ask Radz to fill in if it's just a one-time thing, or I'll let you know if it'll become regular...not-being-able-to-help, I mean. Excuse me, please, I'm way too cold and way too jittery. A venti dark mocha frappe? Yeah, WAY too much caffeine.