The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Poll Poll Poll! Page 7 people!

curledup IF-Rockerz
curledup
curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Ok so yes its me! the crazy one LOL I have officially decided to call myself the oh-so-crazy one partially because I am a bit crazy but I'm still Cool (hear that Ravs!, where ever you are! )

Right so as you can see the title is about a poll, I did actually try to open a poll itself a proper one that is, but for a weird reason, the option to open a poll is not there! ah well this is still a poll and offcourse I have a diabolical plan for this forum, its not gonna be so diabolical any more because I am gonna tell you the plan

The poll is about:

TVD newsletter! ( << eeks! ugly title, people we must think of a new one)

So yes it is like a newsletter, for those that a) have not seen the episode that particular week
and b) and where we can review the best scene worst scene, appearances, best character, who played the best part so on and so forth!

But this is not an ordinary newsletter in this newsletter we have awards! yeah yeah!

As practically this whole forum knows, we have some amazing banner signature makers! Oui? (french yes) (including myself Approve)  and *ehem* amazing one-shot writers *sneaks look beneath glasses* Right Radz? you know who you are and why I am lookinng at you!
and in that newsletter we will award the best signature maker an award as to the best one-shot maker

but but BUT! before all this happens I need agreements and disagreements

so

s or prohibido?

yes or no?

Oui or aucun?

Pick one people!

Also just to add to this very very long post do we have volunteers that could possibly help me to get this show on the road?

if so do volunteer! Please?

Love you guys loaaadddssss!

Aashifa

ps: hurry up about it k?

Index

Page 3- modams consent

Page 4 Volunteers list

Page 7- ideas begin

Edited by curledup - 24 June 2010 at 7:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13khushixAmbrosianandini27Raee_Salvatore

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@Curledup... Great idea! Tongue... I was gonna suggest it myself but then it kinda slipped my mind LOL... That'd be awesome Big smile...

I'd love to help out with it too Tongue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

curledup

curledup IF-Rockerz
curledup
curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged

^^ thank you! :D will defintly add you to the list :D

-Nayab-

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Oui!! Nice idea...do go ahead with it Thumbs Up

curledup

curledup IF-Rockerz
curledup
curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
^^ thanks a ton dude! :D
Rachu_1987 IF-Sizzlerz
Rachu_1987
Rachu_1987

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
aashifa u know i love u hun....and i mean this with all the love in the world....

as much as the TVD newsletter sounds like an awesome idea....i think we should wait

for the same reason that I am waiting before starting Vampire of the Week....

the TVD Dev Team......we need them before any thing like that starts....but if the majority of the members wish for the newsletter....then i cant really do anything lol

but my two cents =]

curledup

sourpuss IF-Dazzler
sourpuss
sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I'm all for it, and you can count me in until my internship starts, which will be at the end of June...I'll let you know if I can chip in after that, though!

But at the same time I agree with Rach. We should wait till we've got a fixed DT up and running before we do all these things... (:

curledup

curledup IF-Rockerz
curledup
curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
@ Rachu! : thanks man! :D great I don't mind the wait, it was just a thought and I thought it might be good since we have new series coming up and all.

@ Bhav: thanks Bhav :D great well now it all depends if we get a DT team before then and then if you could chip in LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index