Posted: 13 years ago
this isnt really about Uttaran, i was on a break from my revision, so i thought i'll post this, i wont be able to watch any dramas for the whole of next week cos i have exams so i'm relying on the forum's episodes written updates. im gonna have to go a whole week with out my veeya/vancha fix and OMG without my dutta bhau fix 😭 , cant wait for saturday though, im gonna watch mon-fri's episodes back to back 😃 !!

ayshea 😊   😛
All the best ayshea 👍🏼 (i think that is ur name which u signed at the end)
dont worry concentrate on ur studies ..believe me at the speed with which these serials move..specially uttaran u will not have missed anything.....😃

u wont miss anything in uttaran sweety....they r searching for a story line...moving in snail pace...concentrate on ur exam....do well...😊
Yes, all the best!

You're like me also studying all next week. Always remember that you made the right choice and that, you won't miss a thing! 😃
Originally posted by cluelass

Yes, all the best!

You're like me also studying all next week. Always remember that you made the right choice and that, you won't miss a thing! 😃

thanks x
@ Cluelass, good luck with your exams :D .
Thank you! I am not having exams but need to study! Just started reading for a distance learning course. :)
best of luck for your exams dear.....
Thanks!! 😊

http://www.bestofsuccessmovie.com/Edited by cluelass - 13 years ago