*||*CID Insp. Daya Fan Club#2*||* - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
may be because daya cover the screen and no one can be seen in the screen.
Originally posted by manikyam

may be because daya cover the screen and no one can be seen in the screen.

exactly...........................humara dhyan......unhi par rahega................vo to ab bhi tha..........no matter..wher he is on the frame..........😆
y it is so? do we have some problem?if daya is on the screen with salman or madhavan we look at him

y it is so? do we have some problem?if daya is on the screen with salman or madhavan we look at him

i think too...........i wud be looking at Daya sir...........😛 😛........then madavan.......then salman............😃

usually abhi n acp sit and daya stand with hands crossed, but y they did so, that i dont know

actually most of the time Acp sits and the others are standing around
may daya have a leg pain?????????????
I too noticed it guys!!! and was wondering why is he sitting.  It reminded me of an article I read a while ago.  Daya was a sportsman by professsion.  He had to give up sports because of his leg injury.  Maybe he got the same pain again 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ . Oh God!!! if this is anyway true then bless him with healthy life and let his pain vanish plssss....
ho sakta hai shayad............he might have same pain........tabhi he didn't break any door & also he was not shown running....................
also .he was on off last week...............
wishing his pain vanishes soon.........

hey guys..hw r u????
sooo sorry for being sooo inactive....missed u  a lot..sooo wazz up???
this week episodes were good..not very good..bt yeah ok...enjoyed them...hey guys..if there is new member in dis FC..den do Pm me...i'll edit first page...hey Annat do Pm me d link of ur post in first FC..where u posted articles....all r8...

Originally posted by akki-rockstar

hey guys..hw r u????
sooo sorry for being sooo inactive....missed u  a lot..sooo wazz up???
this week episodes were good..not very good..bt yeah ok...enjoyed them...hey guys..if there is new member in dis FC..den do Pm me...i'll edit first page...hey Annat do Pm me d link of ur post in first FC..where u posted articles....all r8...

good to see u here....................😃 😃 😃......................... last week daya sir gayab the & u too...............dono sath mein gaye the kya.................😉 😉 😉.................... chakar kya hai boss.............
pata lagana padega.................😛 😛😛

😛