Frequent Posters

rozeishere thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow what an idea ... great work
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏................very novel, innovative................................very different............... 😃 😃..........the best thing.......................daya sir gave tough competetion to sunny deol................😃
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chiinnu thumbnail
famous foreign film director James Cameron was so impressed with our image technology that he used it extensively in his film Avatar.

Chiinnu thumbnail

superstar rajanikanth is also from karanataka
his real name is sivaji rao.......so its twi sivaji face to face
Edited by manikyam - 13 years ago
rozeishere thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey in the saturday episode there was a time when interogation of the boss of Manoj( i think that is the name) daya was stitting on a chair and ACP was standing... in the past generally the ACP sits and the others stand .. i wonder why he was sitting ( and looking a bit uncomfortable )
-purnima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rozeishere

hey in the saturday episode there was a time when interogation of the boss of Manoj( i think that is the name) daya was stitting on a chair and ACP was standing... in the past generally the ACP sits and the others stand .. i wonder why he was sitting ( and looking a bit uncomfortable )

i was also wondering same.....................😆 😆 😆............may be director 4 change made daya sir sit...............😆 😆 😆
-purnima- thumbnail
where is everyone guys.......................😕 😕 😕 😕.,..........................there's no point of opening a FC .......when no one comes.........& stays active.............😭 😭 😭 😭................. i think in terms of activities.....first FC was much better.................😊.....................
hope to see more members active here & contribute to the FC...................otherwise no point of me coming here alone................🥱 🥱 🥱

Chiinnu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puri_2711

i was also wondering same.....................😆 😆 😆............may be director 4 change made daya sir sit...............😆 😆 😆

usually abhi n acp sit and daya stand with hands crossed, but y they did so, that i dont know
-purnima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: manikyam

usually abhi n acp sit and daya stand with hands crossed, but y they did so, that i dont know

ab abhi sir nahi the...........toh director made daya sir sit................😃..........agar daya sir khade rehte.......boss dar jata.........he has such oveshadowing personality............ 😳 😳