Posted: 13 years ago
Acc to Telly Tadka, there's a new entry. The girl is very talkactive and is suppose to be Maan's sister?

Kys baat hai? Pehle Dadi ki baat huyi forum par, par ab toh behen bhi aa rahi hai!
yeah i heard that too hope the sister is nice n not mean or anything
Mayb the sis will be the one to help Geet!!!
maan has sis??????
and dev too ahs sis.........
so it seems lyk sisters clash beside brothers clash.
@sofna im really trying to believe that she will be nice coz most of the sis in the soap aint nice at all hehe

@ankita yeah i think they r related to each other too
Originally posted by ankita_ksg

maan has sis??????
and dev too ahs sis.........
so it seems lyk sisters clash beside brothers clash.

Yeah cat-fight 😆😆😆

What if the sis has a boutique or something, and Geet becomes her employee like a salesgirl! And Maan comes across her there! I mean I so want to see Maan's face when he sees Geet in Delhi!🤣😆
I can totally see Maan getting irritated like hell listening to the chatterbox, trying to control his temper when he would like nothing better then to blow his top.🤣 🤣
So its probably gonna be the sis who'll help out Geet.
Or will it be Geet helping the sis. out of trouble.
Want the latter to happen as Geet should continue on the path of becoming strong and independent.
Originally posted by dee30

I can totally see Maan getting irritated like hell listening to the chatterbox, trying to control his temper when he would like nothing better then to blow his top.🤣 🤣
So its probably gonna be the sis who'll help out Geet.
Or will it be Geet helping the sis. out of trouble.
Want the latter to happen as Geet should continue on the path of becoming strong and independent.

I think that both the sis and Geet will help each other. The sis will help Geet find out about Maan's past. I just want to see this new-in-making bhabhi nanad duo driving Maan completely crazy.🤣

He'll go to his sister exasperated-"CHUP" and with Geet continuing, he'll put his finger on her mouth again! The sis will prolly realize "Arrey Big Bro ka romance time shuru ho raha, time for me to get out!" 🤣

Probably she will be the one to point out to Maan that his feelings for Geet are more than he thinks!!! The look on his face 😕 Well of course all this will happen much later on.

Looking at the Khuranas, I see a big Mahabharat lined up:

Kamya against Maan's sister
Maan against Dev & Naintara
Geet face off Naintara & Dev
If Maan's dadi comes in the picture as well, then Dadi vs. Dev's mom

What a wonderful family reunion it will be! 🤣
Edited by averma4583 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by averma4583

I think that both the sis and Geet will help each other. The sis will help Geet find out about Maan's past. I just want to see this new-in-making bhabhi nanad duo driving Maan completely crazy.🤣

He'll go to his sister exasperated-"CHUP" and with Geet continuing, he'll put his finger on her mouth again! The sis will prolly realize "Arrey Big Bro ka romance time shuru ho raha, time for me to get out!" 🤣

Probably she will be the one to point out to Maan that his feelings for Geet are more than he thinks!!! The look on his face 😕 Well of course all this will happen much later on.

Looking at the Khuranas, I see a big Mahabharat lined up:

Kamya against Maan's sister
Maan against Dev & Naintara
Geet face off Naintara & Dev
If Maan's dadi comes in the picture as well, then Dadi vs. Dev's mom

What a wonderful family reunion it will be! 🤣

Oh wooooooooooooow, imagine that!😲👏👏👏👏👏👏🤣 

Oh God, I really hope this happens, then the serial's title can be changed to Mahabharat II by Geet Handa.😉🤣
Can someone post the article?? where does it say that?? :O