SaJan Fans Consoling MaYur Fans (Wrong) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by surbhi123

dear i dont know why the hell these mn and sg fans sections have been divided.............we were all mjhtians when i  joined the forum...........
the ones who are taking you wrong is because of surroundings .............circumstances......they are sad and actually are not aware what are they saying ..........they actually have started thinking that sajan fan means liking only sajan and mayur fans means only liking mayur................but that's not the truth.........we all are mjhtians first.........when the show started.....we were not fans of anyone ........and moreover have seen some fans making funny comment on us..........which hurts...........that can also be the reason..............i hope this gets solved soon and we all become united again.............

Sur, love your reply 🤗
Originally posted by SaJan_Sana4ever

This Is All I Need...
MJHTians Stick Together....
Now I Am Feeling Good...
That All The MJHTians Think Right And Is
On The Right Track...
I Am So Proud Of You All Guys....
And Thnxx For Replying For My Post...
*Sana*
😳
thanks for making the post...............
this post will play a major role in uniting us mjhtians.............

Edited by surbhi123 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ramramramram

Sur, love your reply 🤗
Edited by surbhi123 - 13 years ago
Guys...
We All Need Too Stick Together Too Make This Forum
Filled With Love And Not War....This Is MJHTians Topic Not SaJan Yaa MaYur...
Remember That...
😉
*Sana*
agree wid u sana!
our love is not fake .....donno y there is wall betn mayurians n sajanians...we need to break this wall n have to unite atleast this time...as MJHTIAN !
Nadz@ I Agree...
Kab Tak Challega Yeh Sab?Kabhie Toh Pyaar Se Baath Karro..
😳
Right!!

Let Mayank, Nupur, Samrat and Gunjan fans UNITE to bring back Nupur/Rati....
If the CVs think that they have Sajan fans' support let all of us prove them wrong....
Today, there is no fight amongst Mayurians and Sajanians but UNITY among MJHTians for bring Rati i.e. Nupur back in to MJHT...

- Pooja
Pooja@ Right...Thanks For Reply...
                      *Sana*
😃
So Lets Show the CV's if us Sajan n Mayur r together thn we can do anythin !!!
Anythin !! n we can even get our Rati back 🤗
i agree with u sana...truly said...though i am a sajan fan...i really feel bad for all that happened..i really want nuputr back....i loved all the gunur scenes....Sanu scenes....her scenes with uady and benji...its ws all fantastic...infact i cant imagine MJHT without SAJAN..MAYUR..BENIA and UDAY....they make MJHT fr me....if  they want Season 2..they should have just ended the 1st part...with sajan marriage ..and every one living happily ever after...instead of kiling 1 character and eliminating Benia and Uday!!!

i wud have given season 2 a chance...if they had started it fresh..with only new characters...bt wat did they do instead??....now the only way they can save their show..is only by bringing rati back as nupur or anyother character..and also by bringing BENIA And UDAy...make it as b4!!!!