Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Chhodo...I shouldn't tax my already faulty memory! Agar mind format ho gaya toh!

Baad mein sub lungi!
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to interrupt your convo girls 😆 but did you lot ask Geet/Drishti questions? 😕  How did you send her your questions? Just out of interest?🤔
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lolzz she answered my questions...the 3rd and I think 5th are mine! :D

She's so sweet!
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanks but its not viewable

did she said anything about Abhinav? or her personal life??
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maybe-just

Sorry to interrupt your convo girls 😆 but did you lot ask Geet/Drishti questions? 😕  How did you send her your questions? Just out of interest?🤔

Hey Faru, last week in tellytadka blog there was a special page for posting your views and ask questions to the Geet team, the link was even posted here in IF .

Khush the first question and the one with 21st century in it were my questions :p !!! But they did edit few part of the questions lolz !

--------

Stephh will post the whole Interview transcript tomorrow, she did answer to lot of question like :

-who is the naughtier ofscreen- Drashti : ' off course Dev' 
-with whom she was confortable doing romantic scenes - Drashti : ' to be very honnest I havent done any romantic scenes with Gurmeet as yet, with Dev my chemestry was very Good and so with Maan because as of now I'm very comfortable doing all my scenes with him and I think we'll again have a very good chemestry'
-One thing she likes and dislike abt her co actors - she replied ' I like about Abhinav, he is very straigh on the face, I dont like abt him ... he gets very kiddish, very imature ......Gurmeet Im very friendly with Gurmeet but Abhinav was more on the fun mad side , but with Maan one thing I really like abt him he helps me a lot ... dislike he doesnt eat in the night, he ate his apple .....'

will do the whole transcript tomorrow swety no worries, but do try to watch it, Its a lovely Interview 😉

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow thanks a lot for the brief transcript of Dev's part in her interview

I like how she mentioned about Dev and their onscreen chemistry and onscreen friendship....AbhiShti rocks

looking forward to read the entire transcript, btw is it a video or audio?? It is flash? why isn't it appearing in my firefox?
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chandani_C

Hey Faru, last week in tellytadka blog there was a special page for posting your views and ask questions to the Geet team, the link was even posted here in IF .

Khush the first question and the one with 21st century in it were my questions :p !!! But they did edit few part of the questions lolz !

Thanks alot! 🤗 Some of those questions were really good! 😆 I enjoyed the fact that she seemed so jolly in her interview! 😆😉