Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shocking results- Didn't expect this from IIFA! - Page 5

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree Saif was overshadowed by Kareena in Kurbaan. And thatz why no one noticed him. He seemed so out of place in Kurbaan. Kurbaan is def not his best work. I felt like he was confused and the script didn't help him either. But Kareena in every scene knew what she was doing and she was believable.

PS I agree with Desi too. That Kareena and pc in Kurbaan and Kaminey are more deserving than Vidya. I agree she is a natural but she wasn't in Hey babby. We can't say she is always a natural. And just because Kareena and PC go OTT in some movies doesn't mean they were not natural in some of their movies because they were natural in couple of them. I don't see Vidya being in a way better actress than Kareena. Lets face it Kareena is more versatile than Vidya. Vidya won't be able to do Jab We Met, and am pretty sure Kareena could pull of all Vidya's roles IMO. Vidya might be a better actress than priyanka though...she might. Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Kareena only got it coz she attended the event! And I don't think bebo is more versatile than Vidya! VB can easily do JWM but KK cannot do Paa...

With desu's logic about the line that she is sayin again and again that VB was better in Parineeta then I would say that kareena was better in JWM and Chameli. I don't see her role in Kurbaan to be award worthy!

About these award shows I would say that it is a pity that so called top actors and actresses only attend if they get the award and almost no one has the sporting spirit that they attend if they know they aren't winning.. I would say this year filmfare was the only award that got it right!
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
LOL picturing Vidya doing Jab We Met 🤣

That woman can do only anti ji kind of roles LOL
aiyshababy thumbnail
That's why I respect Aamir's point all awards are fixed
ladygaga thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lensahunte08

LOL picturing Vidya doing Jab We Met 🤣

That woman can do only anti ji kind of roles LOL

Grow up and get a life! Calling awesome and accomplished actresses who bring more to the table than shiny clothes and a trail of ex boyfriends names is not going make your favs any hotter. If you can't appreciate real talent atleast don't show your intelligence by dissing actresses who can actually act.
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Disappointing results for sureee.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladygaga

</div>
<div>Grow up and get a life! Calling awesome and accomplished actresseswho bring more to the table than shiny clothes and a trail of ex boyfriends namesis not going make your favs any hotter. If you can't appreciate real talent atleast don't show your intelligence by dissing actresses who can actually act.

Seriously Kareena is not all shiny clothes she is a talented actress, the actress with only shiny clothes and no acting skills is Katrina Kaif. I was not bringing Vidya down but it seems that you don't like to accept other opinion which shows you are immature. You think Vidya can do JWM and I think Vidya can't thatz all. Where did I try to say Vidya is not talented. I said in many place that Vidya is a good actress. I just think she is not versatile as Kareena. You are the one who needs to get a life not me..... U think Katrina would beat Kareena in acting department some day and you can't accept people's opinion 🤣

On a serious note: Its very offensive ladygaga to say get a life or grow up just because you disagree!Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Mod Note: There are other ways to disagree with a member's opinions without offending them, please continue on with the discussion without upsetting other members. Thanks