Fashion and Beauty

natural body scrubs :what do you think

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

richa2009

richa2009

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
hi friends.
I am a strong believer of natural beauty care. I was searching  online for some good tips about  body scrubs for different skin types  and I came across the following website by Stacy Michelles, an organic and natural skin therapist.
http://bodyscrubworld.com/salt-body-scrub/olive-body-scrub/

the site has some really interesting skin solutions which look quite unique by nature and I am really impressed to find a pro beautician like Stacy Michelles also encourages "Al Natural" treatment rather than promoting typical chemical cosmetic products.But I am curious to know if you have ever used these natural therapies and what is your experience?
East, specially our country ,India is always known for its unbeatable natural or home made skin care methods using  all flowers, fruits, dairy or other stuff which are just close to nature.
please let me know if the following solutions offered in Stacy's website are effective and also share with me some great body scrubbing ideas at home.I hate to use any store bought scrub products though.
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "natural body scrubs :what do you think" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikki18

IF-Sizzlerz

nikki18

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
thanks 4 d info!! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top