Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

"Bheegi si Bhagi si" pyari si Antara ..... (Page 8)

sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhy

aww dats grt i thout u put somthing like 1.5...Embarrassed
i hope ur one dosnt fall..Tongue
abto u can cum online at anytime even wen ur not at office?Embarrassed
ru still in Dubai?Smile
wat? ur fiancee in india?Confused

aww she must be missing u a lottttttEmbarrassedWink

yeah I am online all time....yes am in dubai only...she is in India now...her parents are here though....after marriage in 2 months she also join me...yeah we both miss each other...

every day cursing liek why we made this much delay for marriage...:-(

atleast this month was better becoz its very good rain in kerala & so hot in dubai...I coudl have escaped hot from here & enjoy the rainy season with her...heheheWink
sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumesh

ok guys confirmed...this is 34th FC...

Madhy please add 33rd FC link also...
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=990144

it is created July 2008....cant beleive...last 2 years we completed 1 FC only...all other 32 FCs we created in 2.5 years....haha

in the last FC link sonu has mentioned it is 33rd fc in first page...

woowww dats quite a fast job..i'll edit it..sumesh do u kno how to link da word?LOLLOLi hv 4got allLOLCryCryi wish i hv made some tutorial for all thisCryCryab merii memory ka kiya karoo..now i 4get things soo easilyy..i jus donno wats wrong..i hv lost so many precious things of mine due to my short term memory..Cryi dont remember where i keep things.Ouch

oh maddhhy.LOL..I mentioned in last post...just select the word & click on the green globe & put the link there....try itEmbarrassed
sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sonu86

Hello ji Hello...kaise hai sab?? kitne saal ho gaye mere yeha aaye hue....kisiko yaad hu kya main???

Hooooooooooooooyyyyyyyy.....aapko to yaad hi hoga...TongueWink

Bheegi si Bhaagi si.....In love with this song....

aww yea sonu now this songs has becum da talk of da town..everybody is in luv with this song..& ppl like more da female part of dis song...loads of praises r going on her song...wow ANTARA really going places..im soo happy for her..ClapClapi wish next time pritam gives her a full song & all other muzic director also run after her..Big smile

I aLSO WISH FOR A ONE SOLO SONG....BADLY....Clap
sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged

awww y didnt anybody tell me that IPL rockstar was cuming on colors..i didnt kno it was really telecasted in any channelOuch..i thought it was jus a live show during this IPL cricketCryotherwise i wud hv definetly watched it as i hv airtel now & i get all da channelsSmile

hey Manisha is out...awww she herself is responsible for her ouster..aww manisha u lost such a great bunch of fans who were goin to make u a rockstar if u hv tried hard to survive thr.LOLLOLLOLbut bad luck..Ouchnow we can only wish for da best for ur future plansClapClap

THAT TIME U dont even come in fc...me & bitu used to discuss abt her performance in FC too...Tongue
sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged

yea this some her recent  info i took from thr as i didn kno which shows she appeared actuallyEmbarrassedthis helped me.Smile..omgg is dat u who edit it.??Shocked.i was thinking the same..i was wondering kaun banda yaha aake sub edit kar rahi hai..thr cud be any bigger fan of antara den sumesh..i was abt to ask u who is actually editing it..?who is giving takkar to u?LOL

nd u kno yday i went to ANTARA forum also..omggggg u still maintain dat alsoo i cudnt belive it..i  went thr after more den one yr gap & i saw u hv edited some recent songs of her thr..like life partner & all..ClapClap
Clap
hats off to u sumesh..ClapClap

thx yaar...whenver i get some info I try to psot in antara forum & antara community in orkut...nowdays nto much visit in orkut...:-(
sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

aww sumesh it seems u also hvnt checked it after i editing it...i have edited soo many reviews..only life partner & all da best r missing.Embarrassed
go thr i posted the original link of this article also thr...Smile
check i jus quoted the post here as i kno some of u guys r really too lazy to check out the front..Sleepy
aww yea grab dat guyyy & get his attention here..LOL

When I checked I saw the review only...but didnt see the link...clicked on all links in the article to go there all were going to wrong place...anwyays will check nowEmbarrassed
sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian888

and madhy for ipl rockstar even i posted all videos of all antara performance

do look in our last fan club

And guys did antara tell about any other song ...as now i am waiting for another song .

no news so far...she said she went to promote II5 & Rajneeti recently...may be becoz of thsi song sony took her also...no wonder she selected naushad...may eb they both ahve sung the smae song as duet in some mall or somethign for promotion...

hope some more news come soon

she also said II5 its lil edited but she didnt tell me abt anu's reaction...I will ask her next time...she was busy as alwaysCry
sweety_1754 IF-Rockerz
sweety_1754
sweety_1754

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
antara is going gr8

Go to top