Celebrity Fan Clubs

"Bheegi si Bhagi si" pyari si Antara ..... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 61

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu.kuhu

Wohhh Madhyyy ..that's awesomeee ClapDancing...

And I like the title Wink...thanks sweety ....

Thankooo thankooo Sumesh and Bitu for liking the title ..I am thinking of naming myself as title queen ROFL...I have given so many titles to soo many threads and games till now .......Big smile

By the way ..u guys ..do u know there is a 'like' button at the bottom of everybopdy's name??? ...kabhi kabhi woh button dabaao ....Bitu is very lazy I know but Sumesh u should not be lazy.... at least now ...now u should be mopre than active WinkLOL   .. 

Madhy has spent so much time to put everything tog to make this  FC is look great !!!!!!!.....

jaao jaake button dabake u show ur appreciation ...

agar yeh post achha laga toh yahaan bhi button dabaao ....LOL 

awwwwwwwwwwwww yea koeliiii i luvd the title.ClapClapClap.ur a title queen..ClapClapClap
i was actually thinkng wat to put as a title as i donno how to put it in hindhi...i was abt to put somthing like rajneetii..thank god u posted da title name...actully wats da meaning of bheegsi & bhageesi?..i donno da actual meaning of it...raining??.but it sounds great for me..since u given it i knew it wud be perfect..ClapClapClapofcoz i kno hindhi as i took complete 7yrs & gaduated frm kekta soap training centreLOLdats how i learned hindhiiTongue..i kno watever ppl say in hindhii..but i donno anything written in hindhi language..dats y i cudnt understand kites as da subtitle was cuming in hindhiii.Cry.wat barbara was talking i didnt kno..i wish it was frm hindhi & the subtitle was in english..CryCrybut yaha tho ulta huaaOuchLOLLOL

areee koeliii bituuu proved me wrong i thout he has becum really active but he is not..he didnt check da front pg..may be jus front he didnt check all posts like her playback offer & all the corner of it..Confused

thanks koelii for liking it..Hugyea i put some effort to find all & edit things together..Smile

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indian888

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Bheegi si Bhagi si" pyari si Antara ..... (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumesh

Originally posted by madhy

sumesh ki bacchhiii she sung 2 songs for life partner.Shocked.i didnt kno thisConfused...but no mention abt all the bestt..Confuseddid she really sing for ALL DA BESTLOLLOLLOLi doubt nowConfusedLOL

• Sang 2 songs with Shaan for the film Life Partner ("Kuke Kuke" with Shaan and Debojit Dutta, "Aage Aage" with Mika Singh, Shakti Singh, Ajay Jhingaran, and Soham Chakraborty), with Soham also the title track for the film "All the Best," and the song "Aarti" for the film Toh Baat Pakki (Music Dir.: Pritam Chakraborty)
  • Joined Nauman and Salman in Koi Aane Ko Hai, another Ekta Kapoor soap opera (broadcast on Colors @10 PM Fri/Sat/Sun)
  • Participated in IPL Rockstar (Colors) and reached the Final Four.
  • Raajneeti - Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si

Antara Mitra

High Quality Medium Quality
All A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
  Aage Aage 1 
       Life Partner
  • Currently 3.80/5
Add to PlaylistE-mail song to a friend
  Aarti -traditional 
       Toh Baat Pakki
  • Currently 3.70/5
  Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si 
       Raajneeti
  • Currently 4.40/5
  Kuke Kuke 
       Life Partner
  • Currently 4.30/5
  Kuke Kuke -remix 
       Life Partner
  • Currently 4.30/5
  Loving You 
       Speed
  • Currently 4.30/5

thx for the link ,..sites not updated well...thats why....

the top things u took from wikipedia rt? almsot every time i only edit there...hahaWink

yea this some her recent  info i took from thr as i didn kno which shows she appeared actuallyEmbarrassedthis helped me.Smile..omgg is dat u who edit it.??Shocked.i was thinking the same..i was wondering kaun banda yaha aake sub edit kar rahi hai..thr cud be any bigger fan of antara den sumesh..i was abt to ask u who is actually editing it..?who is giving takkar to u?LOL

nd u kno yday i went to ANTARA forum also..omggggg u still maintain dat alsoo i cudnt belive it..i  went thr after more den one yr gap & i saw u hv edited some recent songs of her thr..like life partner & all..ClapClap
Clap
hats off to u sumesh..ClapClap

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

"'Bheegi Bheegi' is something that I would cherish forever"- Antara Mitra

Antara Mitra - Does the name ring a bell? Not really. And no one - whether the singer or the audience - can be blamed for that. After all she is one of those newbie singers who has just stepped into the world of playback singing and sung two numbers that are out and out different from each other. As a Bollywood follower, it is impossible to miss the track 'Bheegi Bheegi' from the film Raajneeti which is playing on music channels 24X7. The voices behind this song picturised on Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are Mohit Chauhan and, as you would have guessed by now, Antara Mitra.

However, what is difficult to guess is the fact that she is the same girl who had sung 'Kooke Kooke' [Life Partner] last year. Yes, the same song (picturised on Genelia D'Souza) where the brief given to Antara was - 'Sing it so bad that people would love it'.

"That was the most unconventional start that any playback singer could have ever vouched for", laughs Antara when reminded of the incident that paved the way for her career in Bollywood, "Dada (as she fondly calls Pritam) gave me those two lines of 'Kooke' and asked me to go 'besura'. I asked that 'Dada, are you really serious?'. Even when he said yes, I couldn't believe him. He explained to me the situation but it required quite a few takes before I could really go completely off key. I was scared and asked 'dada' if this was actually the right start for a newcomer. He assured me that I won't regret singing the song. The way 'Kooke' turned so popular; I had no reasons not to believe in 'dada' thereafter."

However, the situation was entirely different once Pritam offered Antara a chance to sing 'Bheegi Bheegi'.

"The moment I heard that song, I told 'dada' that this is one of his best compositions ever created", says the 21 year old singer who hails from Kolkota and has been stationed in Mumbai for past 5 years, "He is always over critical about his compositions and was still not too sure about 'Bheegi Bheegi'. However, even as the song still remained to be mixed, I promised 'dada' that it would be one of his most acclaimed numbers."

As things stand today, Antara's promise has turned true as 'Bheegi Bheegi' has seen instant acclaim coming its way. Not just has the song turned out to be quite popular in quick time, it has also enhanced the graph of Raajneeti which till a fortnight ago was looking like an out and out political drama sans any song and dance relief. However, the presence of 'Bheegi Bheegi' coupled with Antara's wonderful job behind the mike has made many stand up and notice the fresh appeal that the music album has brought to fore now.

"For someone who has been mentored exceedingly well by 'dada', word 'thanks' would be too small in comparison", says Antara who was one of the Top-5 finalists in the reality show Indian Idol, "Singers don't quite get a second chance in the industry but Hindi music industry seems to be embracing me well. Pritam da has been extremely patient with me and his 'Bheegi Bheegi' is something that I would cherish forever."
   [ Read All Comments ]   [ Post Comments ]

omggggg some commentsssssssTongueTongueBig smile
sumesh invite HIM to join AMFCLOLLOL
bitu will get another competitor once u get marriedLOLLOL

ok read the following comment
Big smile

User Comments
[ Post Comments ]
By: Anoop halder
On: 05 Jun 2010 10:15 pm

Really i wanted to know that who sung this song, i really liked the female voice from the starting i wanted to know about the female singer... now i came to know that she is antra mitra.... grt singing by her...really thank to publisher for this article ... i came to many things about antra.i love this voice really.... what a lovely voice...plz tell her...

sumesh read thissLOLLOLi posted this on 1st pg & quoted it here as i didnt want bitu & u to miss itLOLwow it seems ppl liked most antara's singingClapClapClap

thx yaar....BTW cna u give link....let me try to get that guy soon in thsi FC hehehe

aww sumesh it seems u also hvnt checked it after i editing it...i have edited soo many reviews..only life partner & all da best r missing.Embarrassed
go thr i posted the original link of this article also thr...Smile
check i jus quoted the post here as i kno some of u guys r really too lazy to check out the front..Sleepy
aww yea grab dat guyyy & get his attention here..LOL

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged

okk guys check out da front pg..now i hav edited all her success until now.Big smile

thankkkkkkkkkkk u so much madhy u did awesome work...pls post last FC link too...

this weekend I will try my best to find FC numberEmbarrassed

great...i'll editttTongue

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged

ok guys confirmed...this is 34th FC...

Madhy please add 33rd FC link also...
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=990144

it is created July 2008....cant beleive...last 2 years we completed 1 FC only...all other 32 FCs we created in 2.5 years....haha

in the last FC link sonu has mentioned it is 33rd fc in first page...

woowww dats quite a fast job..i'll edit it..sumesh do u kno how to link da word?LOLLOLi hv 4got allLOLCryCryi wish i hv made some tutorial for all thisCryCryab merii memory ka kiya karoo..now i 4get things soo easilyy..i jus donno wats wrong..i hv lost so many precious things of mine due to my short term memory..Cryi dont remember where i keep things.Ouch

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
thanx a lot sumesh for providing me life partner, toh baat pakki & all da best reviews..im gonna edit it now..Smile

aww u posted some videos alsoo...
we can edit the videos also..yayyyy..

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonu86

Hello ji Hello...kaise hai sab?? kitne saal ho gaye mere yeha aaye hue....kisiko yaad hu kya main???

Hooooooooooooooyyyyyyyy.....aapko to yaad hi hoga...TongueWink

Bheegi si Bhaagi si.....In love with this song....

aww yea sonu now this songs has becum da talk of da town..everybody is in luv with this song..& ppl like more da female part of dis song...loads of praises r going on her song...wow ANTARA really going places..im soo happy for her..ClapClapi wish next time pritam gives her a full song & all other muzic director also run after her..Big smile

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged

I can't open the new FC Link...its telling me the page cannot be displayed..... OuchConfused

aww sonu swtyy..after soo long..Hugwhere hv u been my dear..Confusedmissed u?
last we talked in facebook..isnt it?Embarrassedplss cum here..Smilelets hv those old fun days backBig smile

ohhh sorry now it works..LOLjus edited itLOL

yesssssss Madhy......its been sooooooooooooo long since  have been to this FC.....i am only active in Amit Paul FC....u know I am still crazy about him....Wink......but ya I missed you all too....and yes last time we talked was in FB.....I heard bheegi si bhaagi si and fell in love with it....and couldn't resist coming here....so I am back....hope to have those fun days back....LOL
...Antara all the wayyyyyyyy

awwww its been ages i didnt hear abt AMIT..what he is doing nowwww?he is such a great singer..infact da best frm idol 3.Clap
hey hey sonu it feels great to see u back..Smile
keep cuming here swthrtttttHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top