Celebrity Fan Clubs

"Bheegi si Bhagi si" pyari si Antara ..... (Page 56)

Post Reply New Post

Page 56 of 61

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian888

Originally posted by sumesh

I sitll didnt watch the video of it...all time other songs are coming...tere bin & all

waiting to watch her duet & solo video badly

i am waiting for the solo , i m sure it will be a big hit Smile

I saw it was just awesome...but sad that even after movie release also they r not promoting that song that much...f**king other solo male songs are coming every time...they r not showing beshuba also much...I felt thsi 2 songs were better

I saw this move last friday with my wife..not that good...I expected some good entertainment..same old stories....but hardly I laughed in it...

I hope they will promote her song more

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Bheegi si Bhagi si" pyari si Antara ..... (Page 56)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
dunno after munni shelia & darling songs too why Film people not promoting female songs more? thsi song got that magic to become  huge hit...sad that its not getting that promotion which it deserved,,,

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged

dear All AMFC members

now it the time to show your strength

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/surfers-choice-awards/2/index.html

vote for antara in best playback catergory ... we can doit and lets do it .

I voted twice...But on 26th & 27th I tried to vote...in confirmation link it was coming liek error...now also am getting same...27th was suppsoed to be alst date...I made all my coleagues vote for her & click on confirmation link...but sadly same error was coming...Cry

i also voted with my all 6-7 email idTongue

i dont know who eles has voted from us , i hope koeli & madhy would have voted , but as they are not coming we dont know Confused

let see wht  will be the result

yeah smesh i think voting is closed

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged

dunno after munni shelia & darling songs too why Film people not promoting female songs more? thsi song got that magic to become  huge hit...sad that its not getting that promotion which it deserved,,,

yeah it suprising as it a very good song but not much promtion is happing on that song Confused , i just saw it once on the TV

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

I sitll didnt watch the video of it...all time other songs are coming...tere bin & all

waiting to watch her duet & solo video badly

i am waiting for the solo , i m sure it will be a big hit Smile

I saw it was just awesome...but sad that even after movie release also they r not promoting that song that much...f**king other solo male songs are coming every time...they r not showing beshuba also much...I felt thsi 2 songs were better

I saw this move last friday with my wife..not that good...I expected some good entertainment..same old stories....but hardly I laughed in it...

I hope they will promote her song more

i hv not seen the movie but will watch it tonight ..waiting to see the full solo song of antaraSmile

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

yeah it suprising as it a very good song but not much promtion is happing on that song Confused , i just saw it once on the TV

actually the version they r showing on TV is nto antara's...seems like antara again got cheated...her status in FB was like promises not kept & all...also mentioned like 36 hours she was locked in a room & all...I also heard both version & realised that the one they r showing is shefali version...

hers is remix version but some people renamed it to Filmi version which created all troubles....

now sad part is they r not promoting both songs that much...full time sonu nigam kunal & mohit 's solo is coming on TVConfused

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

actually the version they r showing on TV is nto antara's...seems like antara again got cheated...her status in FB was like promises not kept & all...also mentioned like 36 hours she was locked in a room & all...I also heard both version & realised that the one they r showing is shefali version...

hers is remix version but some people renamed it to Filmi version which created all troubles....

now sad part is they r not promoting both songs that much...full time sonu nigam kunal & mohit 's solo is coming on TVConfused
r u sure sumesh !!!

i hope that not true ..and she should not worry her hard work will pay offf ..

yeah male solo songs are coming every day ..but the femal song not coming

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
totay i am liking teh backgroud of IF

love is every where ....

happy valentine day to all

hey suemsh what is ur plan ..and what re you doingt today .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top