Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

"Bheegi si Bhagi si" pyari si Antara ..... (Page 55)

Post Reply New Post

Page 55 of 61

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Joined: 08 October 2005

Posts: 14850

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumesh

Originally posted by indian888

Originally posted by sumesh

Originally posted by indian888

Originally posted by sumesh

Originally posted by indian888

wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
antara has got a solo song in the movie Dil toh bacha hai ji
 
yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
she is fablous in the song .....maza aah gaya
 
and she has got duet also with kunal gankewala
 
 


wowwwwwwwwwwww that was a huge achievement....

I posted on antara's wall...she replied liek Thanks...so solo also hers only it seems...

she was so different in solo...it seems going to be a good hit...Clap
 
so that means she has sung that song
 
wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhClap


yeah...BTW one review someone is saying original version si better than filmi version...

still now that song not aired on TV...hope it will be HIT
 
film version is her only & i m sure it will be a hit Smile


is filmy version means Remix version or something? I hope its not...am waiting to watch that movie....will be going on 28th with my wife
 
antara duet from the flim has started coming Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Bheegi si Bhagi si" pyari si Antara ..... (Page 55)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Joined: 06 November 2005

Posts: 30909

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian888

Originally posted by sumesh

http://www.chiff.com/art/movies/filmfare-awards.htm

congratsssssssssssssssss antara


thats such a hugeeeeeeeeeeee achievementtttttttttttttttttttttt

we all r  proud of uuuuuuuuuuuuu

lets partyyyyyyyyyyyy

she got nomination for a duet itself is big deal....
 
woh great news ................congrats to allSmile


damn its all fake news...she just confirmed...CryCry

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Joined: 06 November 2005

Posts: 30909

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian888

Originally posted by sumesh

Best Singer (Female)
Mamta Sharma -"Munni Badnaam"
Tulsi Kumar ' "Tum Jo Aaye Zindagi Mein"
Sunidhi Chauhan ' "Shiela ki jawani"
Antara Mitra ' "Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si"
Richa Sharma ' "Zor Ka Jhatka"
Shreya Ghoshal ' "Chori Kiya re"
 
lets party ..its the time to disco Clap


even in zee news site also it is mentioned like she got nominations...

http://spicezee.zeenews.com/articles/story79689.htm

its zeenews site where it is mentioned she got nominated for playback singer...

damn all fake news...she is also upset...she coudlnt beleieve when I told her thsi news...but bad luck

anwyays that song is not enough to get playback singer award as its a duet

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Joined: 06 November 2005

Posts: 30909

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I sitll didnt watch the video of it...all time other songs are coming...tere bin & all

waiting to watch her duet & solo video badly

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Joined: 08 October 2005

Posts: 14850

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumesh

Originally posted by indian888

Originally posted by sumesh

Best Singer (Female)
Mamta Sharma -"Munni Badnaam"
Tulsi Kumar ' "Tum Jo Aaye Zindagi Mein"
Sunidhi Chauhan ' "Shiela ki jawani"
Antara Mitra ' "Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si"
Richa Sharma ' "Zor Ka Jhatka"
Shreya Ghoshal ' "Chori Kiya re"
 
lets party ..its the time to disco Clap


even in zee news site also it is mentioned like she got nominations...

http://spicezee.zeenews.com/articles/story79689.htm

its zeenews site where it is mentioned she got nominated for playback singer...

damn all fake news...she is also upset...she coudlnt beleieve when I told her thsi news...but bad luck

anwyays that song is not enough to get playback singer award as its a duet
 
 
oppssssssssss bad newsConfused ...but no promblem next year she will surely have

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Joined: 08 October 2005

Posts: 14850

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumesh

I sitll didnt watch the video of it...all time other songs are coming...tere bin & all

waiting to watch her duet & solo video badly
 
i am waiting for the solo , i m sure it will be a big hit Smile

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Joined: 08 October 2005

Posts: 14850

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

dear All AMFC members

now it the time to show your strength

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/surfers-choice-awards/2/index.html

vote for antara in best playback catergory ... we can doit and lets do it .

Edited by indian888 - 19 January 2011 at 8:21am

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Joined: 06 November 2005

Posts: 30909

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian888

dear All AMFC members

now it the time to show your strength

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/surfers-choice-awards/2/index.html

vote for antara in best playback catergory ... we can doit and lets do it .


I voted twice...But on 26th & 27th I tried to vote...in confirmation link it was coming liek error...now also am getting same...27th was suppsoed to be alst date...I made all my coleagues vote for her & click on confirmation link...but sadly same error was coming...Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
AnTaRa MiTrA : Kuke Kuke Koyaliya(Life Partner)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

sumesh 1203 44296 07 June 2010 at 3:11am
By madhy
*** AnTaRa MiTrA : PlAyBaCk SiNgEr FC ***

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

sumesh 136 13035 02 October 2007 at 12:40pm
By starsgo
*AnTaRa MiTra*Dedicated Fc EvEr * 27*

2

madhy 10 1619 19 August 2007 at 1:09pm
By sumesh
Antara : Loving You Dil Nashin FC-26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

madhy 1177 25229 19 August 2007 at 11:21am
By preity*zinta
Remote Control- Antara Mitra Fan club

2 3 4

indian888 24 1802 28 June 2007 at 8:55am
By komalash

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.