"Bheegi si Bhagi si" pyari si Antara ..... - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by madhy

aww sumesh it seems u also hvnt checked it after i editing it...i have edited soo many reviews..only life partner & all da best r missing.😳
go thr i posted the original link of this article also thr...😊
check i jus quoted the post here as i kno some of u guys r really too lazy to check out the front..πŸ₯±
aww yea grab dat guyyy & get his attention here..πŸ˜†

When I checked I saw the review only...but didnt see the link...clicked on all links in the article to go there all were going to wrong place...anwyays will check now😳
Originally posted by indian888

and madhy for ipl rockstar even i posted all videos of all antara performance

do look in our last fan club

And guys did antara tell about any other song ...as now i am waiting for another song .

no news so far...she said she went to promote II5 & Rajneeti recently...may be becoz of thsi song sony took her also...no wonder she selected naushad...may eb they both ahve sung the smae song as duet in some mall or somethign for promotion...

hope some more news come soon

she also said II5 its lil edited but she didnt tell me abt anu's reaction...I will ask her next time...she was busy as always😭
checked the URL...only his name there..no way to contcat .anyways I tried to psot the link & told him to come here...but that comment didnt come there...may be admin need to approve it...if approves & if he visit that psot then am sure he will join us
Originally posted by sweety_1754

antara is going gr8

hey sweety whts ur name...yeah she is doing grea8...hope this year she get some more good songs...
Originally posted by kuhu.kuhu

HEYYYY Sonuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..yup yup ...i have changed my ID ..lekin dhindora pitke sabko bata dia ..ek tum hi nahi thi isi liye bata nahi payee ......kaisii ho ..omg!!!! so good to see u ...u must come now ...

U know even we don't see each other on this fc but  we leave msgs for all ....

Moreover Antara has been in news  for quite sometime ...1st Junoon kuchh kar dikhane ka NDTV ...then IPL rockstar show...then singing in  All The Best and now Rajneeti ..bheegi si bhagi si .... 

Our Sumesh is soon going to lose his bachelor hoodπŸ˜›πŸ₯³ ...toh Virtual wife ki Vidaii  karke woh ab real wife ko shaadi karne jaa raha hai .....ab humne ek mast bachelor party arrange karenge isi FC pe .......with all Antara's songs  ...

Gowthy ..remember u have to arrange Sumesh's wedding this time too ...πŸ˜ƒ

Koeliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....πŸ€—.......kaisi ho??? aur aate hi mujhe kuch na kuch to special karna tha na...to dhindhora pit diya....hehehehehhe...ab sabko pata chal gaya ki koeli ab kuhu kuhu hai....hehhehe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......ab main bhi yeha pe active rehne ki koshish karungi...i mean with new job and everything i get so little time....but will try my best to be here....my god i am feeling sooooooooooo happy right now for finally being able to talk to you all after ages.....😊😊😊😊😳😳😳😳.......what great days we had.....and we can surely have them back....and yes Antara is being the headline all over now and her bheegi si bhaagi si is worth millions of round of applause.......

aur haanji humare Sumesh ka pata chala....ab to shadi mein aana hi padega na...waise sabko kaam de diya hai kya??mere liye kya bacha hai arrangements mein??πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....bechari Antara ka ek aashiq kam ho jaayega...lekin dusri aur humari bhabhi ji kitni khush naseeb hai....jineh humara Sumesh mila hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......

aww yea sonu now this songs has becum da talk of da town..everybody is in luv with this song..& ppl like more da female part of dis song...loads of praises r going on her song...wow ANTARA really going places..im soo happy for her..πŸ‘πŸ‘i wish next time pritam gives her a full song & all other muzic director also run after her..πŸ˜ƒ

yes Madhy.....it sure has become the talk of the town.....the female part is like the best part and also when the male goes...aaa haa gulabi si.....thats my most favorite part of the song too....and that day is not too far when antara will get to sing full song...we just need to have patience....if she has reached this far, I am sure she will grow more...

awwww its been ages i didnt hear abt AMIT..what he is doing nowwww?he is such a great singer..infact da best frm idol 3.πŸ‘
hey hey sonu it feels great to see u back..😊
keep cuming here swthrtttttπŸ€—

yessssss....Amit is currently in his home town....he has been doing lots of shows...and his latest bollywood playback number is Pyaar Ki Daastan from Luck by chance....he is soon coming out with his album with so many romantic numbers....so can't wait for that....but he still makes me blush....😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😊😊😊😊😊....OMG he is sooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......lol....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ok let me stop before i go crazy....lol....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Amittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU....lol....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sumesh

oye sonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tum kahaan the...nowadays FB mein bhi mil nahin pata hum tumse....

kaise ho....wht abt ur new job? u got anything? saw ur status message in FB few weeks before

Sumesh hum to yehi pe the......aur FB mein to aap kabhi milte hi nahi hai...btw main ek dum thik hai....aap sunao...aap kaise hai??? my new job is going good....I am enjoying working there....aap kaha hai is waqt?? in India or Dubai??? Dubai mein hi hai na aap?? so bad memory of mine I tell you....

kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy

mein teek hum...bhabhi bhi...har roz itna baatein karte hai kki mein tho takk jata hum...woh takk nahin jaata...but when come to sleeping I just cant avoid it...hahaha

yeah her new ID is kuhu.kuhu

ayyyyyy hayyyyyyyyyyyy baaatein karte karte thak jaate hai....waise aap baatein karte hai ya phir bhabhi jo ko baatein karte hue bas dekhte rehte hai....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.......

hey sweety whts ur name...yeah she is doing grea8...hope this year she get some more good songs...
hoping d sameπŸ˜ƒ