Users

Frequent Posters

indian888 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: madhy

bitu u didnt check front pg completelyy๐Ÿ˜ญ
aww bad bad guyy..๐Ÿฅฑ
i hv edited all her audio songs & edited more.๐Ÿ˜ณ
yea i'll edit da FC which we missed to count..u kno da thing is dat now i hv 4got how to link da word which i used to do b4.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†donno how we used to do it..sumesh do u kno how to do it?i completely forgot as we missed complete 2 yrs without doing any creativ things like that.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

baba i checked it ...i saw the review post and all ...even see the first post the last link is of fan club

today as koel siad i hv done like post๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
indian888 thumbnail
and madhy for ipl rockstar even i posted all videos of all antara performance

do look in our last fan club

And guys did antara tell about any other song ...as now i am waiting for another song .
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sonu86

Hello ji Hello...kaise hai sab?? kitne saal ho gaye mere yeha aaye hue....kisiko yaad hu kya main???

Hooooooooooooooyyyyyyyy.....aapko to yaad hi hoga...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

Bheegi si Bhaagi si.....In love with this song....

oye sonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tum kahaan the...nowadays FB mein bhi mil nahin pata hum tumse....

kaise ho....wht abt ur new job? u got anything? saw ur status message in FB few weeks before
sumesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonu86

Hooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......๐Ÿ˜Š.....I am fine Sumesh....aap kaise hai? aur humari Bhabhi ji kaisi hai??๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š....i know its been so long since i came here....i saw new people in this FC.....by the way Koeli ne apna ID change kiya hai kya???/

kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy

mein teek hum...bhabhi bhi...har roz itna baatein karte hai kki mein tho takk jata hum...woh takk nahin jaata...but when come to sleeping I just cant avoid it...hahaha

yeah her new ID is kuhu.kuhu
sumesh thumbnail

bitu u didnt check front pg completelyy๐Ÿ˜ญ
aww bad bad guyy..๐Ÿฅฑ
i hv edited all her audio songs & edited more.๐Ÿ˜ณ
yea i'll edit da FC which we missed to count..u kno da thing is dat now i hv 4got how to link da word which i used to do b4.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†donno how we used to do it..sumesh do u kno how to do it?i completely forgot as we missed complete 2 yrs without doing any creativ things like that.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

select the word & click on the green globe color button & put the link in that....

yeha its been mroe than 2 years we did something๐Ÿ˜†
sumesh thumbnail

aww dats grt i thout u put somthing like 1.5...๐Ÿ˜ณ
i hope ur one dosnt fall..๐Ÿ˜›
abto u can cum online at anytime even wen ur not at office?๐Ÿ˜ณ
ru still in Dubai?๐Ÿ˜Š
wat? ur fiancee in india?๐Ÿ˜•

aww she must be missing u a lotttttt๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

yeah I am online all time....yes am in dubai only...she is in India now...her parents are here though....after marriage in 2 months she also join me...yeah we both miss each other...

every day cursing liek why we made this much delay for marriage...:-(

atleast this month was better becoz its very good rain in kerala & so hot in dubai...I coudl have escaped hot from here & enjoy the rainy season with her...hehehe๐Ÿ˜‰
sumesh thumbnail

woowww dats quite a fast job..i'll edit it..sumesh do u kno how to link da word?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i hv 4got all๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญi wish i hv made some tutorial for all this๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญab merii memory ka kiya karoo..now i 4get things soo easilyy..i jus donno wats wrong..i hv lost so many precious things of mine due to my short term memory..๐Ÿ˜ญi dont remember where i keep things.

oh maddhhy.๐Ÿ˜†..I mentioned in last post...just select the word & click on the green globe & put the link there....try it๐Ÿ˜ณ
sumesh thumbnail

aww yea sonu now this songs has becum da talk of da town..everybody is in luv with this song..& ppl like more da female part of dis song...loads of praises r going on her song...wow ANTARA really going places..im soo happy for her..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘i wish next time pritam gives her a full song & all other muzic director also run after her..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I aLSO WISH FOR A ONE SOLO SONG....BADLY....๐Ÿ‘
sumesh thumbnail

awww y didnt anybody tell me that IPL rockstar was cuming on colors..i didnt kno it was really telecasted in any channel..i thought it was jus a live show during this IPL cricket๐Ÿ˜ญotherwise i wud hv definetly watched it as i hv airtel now & i get all da channels๐Ÿ˜Š

hey Manisha is out...awww she herself is responsible for her ouster..aww manisha u lost such a great bunch of fans who were goin to make u a rockstar if u hv tried hard to survive thr.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but bad luck..now we can only wish for da best for ur future plans๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

THAT TIME U dont even come in fc...me & bitu used to discuss abt her performance in FC too...๐Ÿ˜›
sumesh thumbnail

yea this some her recent  info i took from thr as i didn kno which shows she appeared actually๐Ÿ˜ณthis helped me.๐Ÿ˜Š..omgg is dat u who edit it.??๐Ÿ˜ฒ.i was thinking the same..i was wondering kaun banda yaha aake sub edit kar rahi hai..thr cud be any bigger fan of antara den sumesh..i was abt to ask u who is actually editing it..?who is giving takkar to u?๐Ÿ˜†

nd u kno yday i went to ANTARA forum also..omggggg u still maintain dat alsoo i cudnt belive it..i  went thr after more den one yr gap & i saw u hv edited some recent songs of her thr..like life partner & all..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
hats off to u sumesh..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thx yaar...whenver i get some info I try to psot in antara forum & antara community in orkut...nowdays nto much visit in orkut...:-(