Movies:

Songs

Actors/Actresses:

Television Shows: 

Books:

Sports/Games:

Food/Drink:

Vacation Spots:

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?

Describe your soul mate -

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy:

Organized or Disorganized:

Serious or Fun-loving:

Optimistic or Pessimistic:

Studious or carefree:

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...
Posted: 13 years ago
Radha

t--- (my cute si frnd with user name Armu4eva)
Cute...πŸ€” *scratching head*........Tanu......*cute ermming*

Oh haaki...u soo cute..πŸ€—

-e- S-it  *Ragz wearing this in Gold awards*
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Sorry am budging in....πŸ˜†  Naley girl control!! CONTROL..!! So many..?! πŸ˜†..

BTW loveeee Jake gyllenhaal....😳..have you watched the Prince of Persia..?  Apparently he looks so good....☺️...

I will be back to FIRE  you..!! ............................................................

with QUESTIONS..πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

you are always welcome to bugin hot topics girl πŸ˜†  yeah CONTROLπŸ˜†  i really don't have any breaks left in my SUV when it comes to hotsexy  Hollywood actor πŸ˜† ☺️ control is out of the question  ☺️ i'm sure you know that girl 😳 girl Jake gyllenhaal. is my air this days soooooooooooooooooo damn sexy vini wow Prince of Persia must see movie but not yet i'm just drooling on the promos πŸ€ͺ his is deliciously sexy in the movie  with the accent wow Hot check out his body woooooooooooooooooow i really dint know he had  hot body like that dying to see it ....girl did you see it ? 

ok again control my self i will go on forever about jakr gyllenhaal😳 sooooo i'm waiting for ur fire round πŸ˜†

take care
girl
luv
Naley

Edited by naley4ever - 13 years ago

Naley....cutipie....CONGRATULATIONs......on being the EOTW

πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘

n time to grill u.........
 HEY THANX TANU πŸ€—
JUST SECOND GIRL TO TIGHTEN MY SEAT BELT FOR TANU'S FIRE ROUND
πŸ˜†

Occupation: currently working  in private company ...i wish to change it very soon πŸ˜†

Ambition:  to find the hottest sexy  honest guy in sri lanka πŸ˜† 😳 just kidding to be the best in what i love to do interior designing is part time thing that i do ...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Languages Spoken: SINGHALA

Your favourite
Movies:  Hollywood:     note book,pretty women , letters from Juliet,a walk in the clouds ,million dollar baby  many more
                Bollywood : ajab prem ki ghazab , 3 idiots 😳 i have many not sure of the names

Songs: English -wow i have sooo many i could not ask for more,u &me, could take on the world .mess i made ,what about now, angel of mined,

Hindi - i love Atif Aslam's voice a lot love all his songs simply Amazing every single one😳

Actors/Actresses: sooooooooo many Actors chad Michael Murry Adam Brody , Jake gullenhaal, matte lanter, brad Pitt, zac efron i can go on for ever πŸ˜†  Bollywood - only two guys right now  shahid kapoor & ranbir kapoor ..... 😳  i will skip the Actresses part πŸ˜†

Television Shows:  from Indian - BB Only
                                   from Hollywood - one tree hill,90210,the OC , Two & half men ,grey's anatomy, how i met your motherπŸ˜† American idol lots more guys

Books: twilight, i love Danielle steel books a lot πŸ˜ƒ, mills & boon πŸ˜³   but i really don't get time to read when i do get time i read them ..... twilight meanly i watch the movie the actors are to hot πŸ˜† you just have to watch it

Sports/Games:love cricket a lot ,  foot ball , me not sporty person  ...big fan of sports like football

Food/Drink: love Italian food a lot pules sri lankan and Indian & any type of sea food ...me Love Chocolate Ice Cream sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much πŸ€—....Drink ..water no other things is better than cool water πŸ˜‰

Vacation Spots: love to go to Hawaii , girls u should come to sri lanka the beaches are Awesome and i love to go to India with Vini πŸ˜†

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing: drooling over hot guys and swimming πŸ˜ƒ

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? with my mum she is going trough bad pried so i would like to make her happy and spend my last day with her

Describe your soul mate - o wow i can describe my soul mate in soo may ways but the only thing i need to have is  Honest and respect , who will love me for who i am no one else
fine guys open my eyes,smart guys open my mind but only a sweet guy can open my heart 😳

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: shy ...😳 pules outgoing to but shy the most πŸ˜†

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized πŸ˜†

Serious or Fun-loving: fun - loving πŸ˜‰

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic always

Studious or carefree: both

Is your style of humor/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?  crazy πŸ˜†

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... yes i definitely believe😳 in love
love is great when you find someone to give it
no guy is worth your tears & when you find one that is, he won't make you cry

luv your questions girl AwesomeπŸ‘ hope you like my answers
take care
luvπŸ€—
naley

Edited by naley4ever - 13 years ago
OMG a lot of things happnd
first of all
EOTW: congratulation nanheπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
now thats the fun πŸ˜‰
will try to get some qustions couse i am not good in that😭
anyways enjoy sweety

game: OMG... this is something like fill in the blanks😲.... i am really bad in that
i did try ti guess some but not good told uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and everyone
congratulation for the second post of BB celebration
keep rocking guys
 i will join soon
next weekπŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Cute...πŸ€” *scratching head*........Tanu......*cute ermming*

Oh haaki...u soo cute..πŸ€—

-e- S-it  *Ragz wearing this in Gold awards*

Is it Red suit

I--- (most flirtatious member of the forum)

Immy

N--a-n  *penchor of BB*