~~Hamara Chota sa Basera~~Episode 8 (No admission)

tanaz_aka_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Members of this Family: 

Pink HeartChits aka Chitra : Basera ki mukhiya and Pinku ki Virtual maaBabies stork baby 38 smiley

Pink HeartDD aka Tabbu: Rahul ke pyaar mein Diwani

Pink HeartPink a
ka Monica; KSG ki badi fan
Pink HeartGayatri aka Ani; Pinku ki Real Maasi aka Mamta ki Devi

Pink HeartAxeion aka Ekta; nayi sadasya..She is a fun loving gal    

May God bless our Parivar with peace n prosperity...ameen😊

Lord Ganesha Images In English Islam Images

Birthday list:
Chits; August 16th.....beware of her, she is Leo
Leo
Leo: Confident, Loyal, Ambitious and Generous. At the same tym she is; Dominant, stubborn, lack patience, melodramatic n pretentious.
Ekta-; March 31st...she is sensitive, she is Aries
Aries
Aries: Generous, Enthusiastic, Optimistic n Sweet natured. At the same tym she is; moody, short tempered, impatient n weak hearted.
Pinkisluv91;May 20th...Self-Indulging, undoubtedly a Taurean
Taurus
Taurean: Dependable, Persistant, Patient n Loyal. At the same tym she is; Stubborn, Lazy, Possessive n Materialistic.
DD; May20th...Very Stubborn, she is also a Taurean Taurus
Taurean: Dependable, Persistant, Patient n Loyal. At the same tym she is; Stubborn, Lazy, Possessive n Materialistic.
Ani; June 6th...she is clever and sensible, she is a Gemini Gemini
Gemini: Imaginative, Clever, Adaptable n Energetic. At the same tym she is; Superficial, Impulsive, Restless n Indecisive.

Member's short description:  

Chits1 aka Chitu Parmeshvar: She is the head av our Basera Parivar. Yane ke Mukhiya aka Sarpansh.  Chitu lives in Canada, in some Jungle ..Canada ka niagra falls bahot famous hain...waha hamari chitu gayi thi ghoomne Niagara FallsHamare chitu ko batein karne ka bahot shauk hain, infact, it's one av her hobby...  Kabhi meethi to kabhi khatti... Another hobby is to be in the kitchen and cook Cheffor her Hub. We have named her 'Kitchen Queen'Chef 2... We alwayz desire for her tasty food. Mom...She cooks delicious, yummiest, masaledar, mast food - yane khaake mast se swarg ki aur padharo. She is the most wanted cook in Canada aka Jungle...  Chitu ko jitna apne kitchen se pyaar hai, utni hi nafrat apne sasu maa Reports ASAPse hain. When chitu is not working, she is probably watching TV . Her fav serial is Partigya. When not watching TV, she is doing ghar ki saaf saafaiMopping...aur kabhi ghalti se apne hub, AB ki bhi safai kardeti hain...... Chitu loves her work. She thinks "work is worship"yahoo-messenger-hidden-emoticons-prayer-praying... her worship will be doubled, if her peanut pagaar becomes Watermelonfruit fruits watermelon watermelons food foods...currently,  Chitu is in lovewith 3 guys; Ajju, Shastri Baba and Salim. Who will be her next pyaar ?Janne ke liye dekhte rahiye Basera.

Last  but not least, I wanna say, Chitu is a wonderful woman, both inside and outside. She is a real friend in need and definitely a fun loving n warm by heart.

Here we have pluses and minuses av Chitu, according to the member's answers (member who have participated, their names have been kept confidential). 
pluses: Emotionally Connected to each member av BP (social). Funny at tyms. Fearless and Sincere, what makes her special. Child by heart , kind and Protective towards the Parivar and their member's. Hamari Shree Valmiki (becz, it's only she, who can write Ramayan).
minuses: Impatient - lacks vit "P", Dominant at tyms (pichle janam Hitler ki beti thi), Sensitive, Disagreeable at tyms. Has a kid like mind. 

ExecGayatri aka Ani: She is the senior member av our Parivar. Sab Ani ki  izzat Respect respect 064 smiley Respect respect 064 smileykarte hain. She lives in NY (New York)Empire State Building, and runs her own BusinessBusiness Woman. Just like Chitu, Ani bhi apne kaam ko 'worship' karti hain, Unlike chitu her tankha is not peanutfruit fruits watermelon watermelons food foods..She is trained in every field, for ex; ask abt Beauty tips, Remedies, Recipes, and you'll get all the answers from her..That's why, we have given her a very special name, "Beauty Advisor and Therapist - BAT" . For this, she has also received an Oscar award.... still waiting for her thanku speech, which we assume gonna be in 2012.

Ani has immense amount av 'Patience' aka 'Vitamin P' Chill Pill. Ani itni "Patient" ladki hain ke kabhi kabhi hum beemar aka 'Patient' hojate hainSick In Bed.  She is very gentle by nature and soft spoken ladki. Itna slow n soft spoken, ke hamare liye woh "soft words", Lori ka kaam karta hai... . She believes in Dharam and KaramAum.. matlab neki kar dariya mein daalDolphins. Ani loves to shop Shopping 2and pamper herself, she loves body Spa, body Massage Massage Therapistfacial and all sort av pampering treatmentSweet 16.

Last but not least, she is a woman of substance, full av ambition. She is Strongand makes her own decisions. She is warm hearted and kind. We love her the way she is and want her to remain same for lifelong

Here we have pluses and minuses av Ani, acc to d member's vote:

: Smart Business woman, Social, attached to the thread, caring and ready to help. Sensible and lovig natured.
:  Diplomatic, too fragile and sensitive, Introvert (not open).

Pinksluv1 aka Monica: yeh hamari Parivar ki sabse choti sadasya hainKid With Doll..she lives in Alabama (USA) , Jaha ka president hai ObamaVote Obama 1. She is bubbly, witty and chat pati. Pinku ko apne aap se bahot pyaar hain; She likes to be in tip-top. She loves to do make-up aka laali powder and when it comes to do paintingPainter; she paints walls, halls, nails, face, eyes..Etc...Etc. She hates to get up early in the morning, and when she goes to college, she makes sure her face is bleached n cleaned, eyebrows tweezed Eyebrows& nails and lips are painted. Agar nahi hain to , hamari gudiya rani college nahi jaati. Pinku has crush on K3 aka 3 diff sorts Wakka-WakkaRastamanPunk 2av Karan....Once upon a time,  she used to be Jay Sean ki deewani, but you see, she changes her choices, as much as she changes her clothesOff The Rack...ismein bechari ka koyi kasoor nahi, she is adat se mazboor. Pinku is totally pampered Smiley baby motherby her sweet Maasi akaAunt...Pinku loves it and enjoys the love and attention getting from her dear maasi and VM Smiley baby mother(virtual maa aka Chitu)...Pinku loves to spend her quality time on net..Computer....Kaun sa star kiske sath hainLove lovers 005 Smiley, aur kidhar kya khichdi pakk rahi hain, yeh sab hamare pinku ko pata hain. Ask our detective PinkuSherlock anything abt IF and serial stars, you will not be disappointed. She loves to gossip..Pinku ka sapna hai ke woh badi hoke (agar badi hoti hai to) Doctor baneNurse...If she becomes 'dil' ki doctor... ...doctor love Smileythen we are sure, she gonna have many lucky Patients ..
Last but not least, Pinku is a sweet and carefree girl. She loves Basera Parivar. She is our BD Jalaile aka Barbie Doll..Lovely.

Here we have pluses and minuses av Pinku, acc to the member's vote:

:Practical, friendly and  Ambitious. Attached to our Thread, BP. Patient and Loyal.
: Get carried away easily. Has a Careless attitude (sometyms). Not attached to all the members of the BP (Basera Parivar) Equally. Diasapproving at times and possesive (A common trait av Taurean).

AngelAngelAngelAngel

DD aka Tabbu: Agar Chitu Basanti hain. Ani, thakur hain. Ekta aur Pinku, Jay aur Veeru hain...to DD, Gabbar hainSmoking. ..She lives in some XX000 miles away, in Europe, in a country called Sweden (naam to suna hoga )Stockholm City ..Unlike, Chitu and Ani, DD apne kaam ko itna serious nahi leti.......Like Pinku, who changes her BF's, now and then11 15 1[1],DD too changes her job more often. She is 'social' and loves her friends a lotz.., sometyms in overdose ..DD ka yeh parivar se sadiyo purana, janmo janmo ka nata hain...beech mein DD, kumb ke mele mein beechad gayi thi..Ek din raste mein chitu mili and use ghar wapis le ayiHouse..DD loves to go on holidays..uska bas chale to woh ghar wapis na aye..she wanna enjoy life to the fullest, aur agar doston ka saath ho to phir kya.... ..DD loves to sleep and that's the reason, she is sooo lazy......Like Ani, DD too loves shopping specially clothes Dress Coat...she loves to wear trendy clothes. Like Pinku, she too loves saula singaar, but kuncham kuncham .  DD ko nachne ka bada shauk hain lekin usse jyaada apne hub ko nachane kaCooking Dinner...Bechari DD, she has to take care, both her work Watching The Clockand home Making The BedWashing DishesIroningthe day DD is washing clothes Launderer, samajh jana, she is dead  ..iss takleef se bachne ke liye, DD has given an ad in d newspaper, "wanted Kanta bai" - Alive.

Here we have pluses and minuses av DD, acc to d member's vote:
Charming, Sensible, Loyal, Confident, Blunt and open. Protective and Kind hearted.
Emotional at times, Possessive n picky. Sensitive at tyms (lil bit hot temprd and lose cool) Doesn't know the whole story and assumes something. Overthink things (hmnn...). Disappears in the middle av the chat/threadRun Away smiley

Axeion aka Ekta: She is the new member av our Basera Parivar. Ekta ko membership mile 4 months hoye hain. Ekta lives in the heart av USA, matlab ke WC aka Wahington DCCapital Building. She is full av life and a carefree girlSunny. Ekta loves to enjoy life with her family and friends. She loves her Job Office...She also loves to go on a long vacation..Hawai, Goa or Thailand any corner av the world. She Loves to party and loves to go shoppingCar 1...agar kisi aur ka credit card ho to kya baat .....Ekta is a sweet girl aka rasgulla...itni meethi hain...itni meethi hain...ke doctor has advised her not to eat chocolates....Valentine candy...use ek aur shauk hain, films dekhne kaSharing Popcorn..jo bhi film ho; Drama, ComedyLaughing , Sci -fi or Romantic. Ekta is waiting for her Prince CharmingBiker...But only rich NRI's or Ambani's are allowed Limo..

Last but not least, Ekta is a sweet and loving girl, with great sense av humor. A pakka Flamboyant and lively creature.

Here we have pluses and minuses av Ekta, acc to d member's vote:
: Care free and lively. Sweet and sour. Friendly and loving.
: Not much attached to the thread (disconnected sometyms), get mad easily.
Edited by tanaz_aka_DD - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanaz_aka_DD thumbnail

Hey guys...welcome to our new thread....hope u guys enjoy your stay and nourish this Parivaar with your love and prays......I'm Happy that I'm a part av this Basera Parivaar...and can't ask for more...I'm blessed with wonderful friends like you and I don't wanna lose anyone.....

Please take the folder in good spirit.  Anything you dislike, and want to be edited...please let me noe.  Regarding negatives and postives points, so I would like to say, no one is perfect....we take it as our weakness and gonna improve and work on it.

Your suggestions and feedback regarding the new folder is very important. If you have any creative idea, please let me noe. If anything is not looking good/hurting your sentiments, tell me, and I will delete or replace it with other emots.

Lastly, I wanna congrats Gayatri aka Ani on her Birthday....I want to tell you that , You made this Parivaar look suttle and classy.  I wish all your dreamz come true..on this special occasion!!!! We love you!!

Edited by tanaz_aka_DD - 13 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG..how cute..thanks for the nice cute intro dd.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey welcome guys..yeh naya thread kitna sundar and accha..thanks DD...lovely thread
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arre DD, just read the whole thread. Love it πŸ€— Believe me, u have described me absolutely correctly ... bole toh ek dum 100% sahi πŸ˜†
tanaz_aka_DD thumbnail
knock knock!!!! welcome chitu...u are first to arrive.....tumhe acha laga thanku..I knew tumhe yeh pasand ayenga.....sp emots. bakhi sab dheere se aa rahe hain.....u see, baby steps...πŸ˜†
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arre yaar, India mein jyada garmi nahi hai...I din't feel it was that hot all these two weeks. Mujhe toh ek dum normal laga...infact I got irritated when everyone was asking "Garmi hai naa, US mein toh itni garmi nahi hoti hogi" πŸ˜•
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow how amazing DD:) Just change the twisting to tweezing. LOL. It sounds weird. I hope you don't mind:) Everything else looks great. Oh and when did I paint halls and walls? 🀣
tanaz_aka_DD thumbnail
guys...sab ko pata haina.....aaj ani ke ghar party hain...main taiyaar hone jaa rahi ho....apne sath main baielys laarahi ho...chitu..tum vitamin M lana...

thanku ekta.....u liked it....welcome to naya thread....
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good afternoon guys:)

happy birthday once again maasi:) Kahan kho gayi?